|Shivangi Joshi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 18, 1995|
Shivangi Joshi has appeared in many popular TV shows and national commercials. She is popularly known for her appearance in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai in the lead role of Naira Kartik Goenka.
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Shivangi Joshi went to the Pine Hall School in Dehradun.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shivangi Joshi has dated –
- Mohsin Khan (2017-Present) – Mohsin Khan confirmed that he was in a relationship with Shivangi in February 2017 by posting a picture of them holidaying in Switzerland. They had fallen in love while romancing each other in the popular TV show, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. The rumors of them dating had been doing rounds for quite a long time before they eventually confirmed. At that time, they had been refuting these rumors by claiming that they were just good friends who loved to hang out together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite figure
- High cheekbones
Shivangi Joshi has appeared in TV commercials for the following brands –
- Aashirvaad Rava Idli
- Tanishq Jewelry
She has also used her social media activity to promote her fair share of products and brands.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the female lead role of Naira Kartik Goenka in the popular drama TV series, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
- Having appeared in many popular TV shows such as Yeh Hai Aashiqui and Begusarai.
First TV Show
In 2013, Shivangi Joshi made her first TV show appearance in the popular soap opera, Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi.
Shivangi works out regularly to enhance her petite curves. She mostly relies on yoga to keep herself fit. She is particularly a huge fan of the headstand pose in yoga and she makes sure that she performs it every day. When she has a very busy schedule, she doesn’t mind getting on the cycle or treadmill for a short but effective workout.
Shivangi Joshi Favorite Things
- Food On The Sets – Homemade food
- Must-Have On The Sets – Cellphone
- Dream Date – Shahrukh Khan
- First Crush – Shahrukh Khan
Source – Asian Age
Shivangi Joshi Facts
- She has spent most of her childhood in Dehradun.
- While growing up, she took classical training in Kathak.
- She had first come to Mumbai to participate in a Kathak competition and one of the judges of the competition advised her mother to get Shivangi into acting.
- Shivangi also used to practice taekwondo while growing up. She had even won a gold medal in a local taekwondo competition.
- Shivangi got her first big breakthrough with her role of Poonam Lakhan Thakur in the soap opera, Begusarai.
- She was offered the role of Princess Kaurwaki in the historical drama TV show, Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat but she turned the offer down. She was also considered for the role of Khushi in Yeh Vaada Raha and Roshni in Jamai Raja. But, she felt these roles weren’t suitable for her.
- In 2022, she was seen in Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 which was hosted by Rohit Shetty.
- In March 2023, Shivangi was hospitalized after suffering from kidney infection.
Featured Image by Shivangi Joshi / Instagram