|Vincent Regan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1965|
Vincent Regan is a British actor, stage artist, director, and writer who is known for his television roles like playing King Louis Philippe in the historical drama series Victoria, Mason Elliot in the comedy-drama series Delicious, Edward Despard in the historical drama series Poldark, Dominic Carter in the 6-part BBC drama series Undercover, Matthew Nash in the BBC One romantic comedy series Rescue Me, Jake in the miniseries Eureka Street, Flight Lieutenant Chris Drake in the BBC science fiction miniseries Invasion: Earth, John in the drama series Hit & Miss, Karl Matlock in the action-adventure spy drama series Strike Back, Stapleton in the BBC One drama series From There to Here, Dion in the fantasy adventure show Atlantis, Pontius Pilate in the biblical drama miniseries A.D. The Bible Continues, Marc Antony in the ABC historical drama miniseries Empire, DCS Dave Murray in the ITV police procedural series Scott & Bailey, Phil MacAfee in the crime drama series Traces, Ray Conlon in the ITV crime drama series The Bay, George Torrance in the Channel 4 two-part miniseries Low Winter Sun, Herod the Great in the 4-part drama series The Nativity, and Don in the drama show London’s Burning. Additionally, his film credits include The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc, Ordinary Decent Criminal, Troy, Black Beauty, Hard Men, Vendetta, Unleashed, Clash of the Titans, Eva, Bonded by Blood, Lockout, The Big I Am, Top Dog, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, The Holding, Snow White and the Huntsman, St George’s Day, Luther: The Fallen Sun, City of Tiny Lights, and Dark Encounter.
Swansea, Glamorgan, Wales, United Kingdom
Vincent Regan studied at St Joseph’s College, a co-educational private school located in Ipswich, Suffolk, England. After that, he got enrolled at the Academy of Live and Recorded Arts (ALRA) in London
Actor, Stage Artist, Director, Writer
Vincent Regan has been signed with Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Vincent Regan has dated –
- Alexandra Pell (1989-1992) – He started going out with Alexandra Pell in the year 1989 and the duo was blessed with a daughter named Chloe on April 23, 1991. However, the couple parted ways in 1992.
- Amelia Curtis (2001-Present) – In 2001, Vincent Regan got married to actor Amelia Curtis and they parent 2 children together – a daughter named Esmé and a son named Maximilian (b. 2012).
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
Usually sports a beard
Vincent Regan Facts
- He is the son of Irish immigrants.
- Along with Mark Benton, Dervla Kirwan, and Elisabeth Rohm, Vincent Regan co-starred as Jake in the award-winning miniseries Eureka Street in 1999.
- He played the role of Raffles in the 2005 action thriller film Unleashed, starring Jet Li, Morgan Freeman, Bob Hoskins, and Kerry Condon.
- Vincent Regan was cast as King Kepheus in the 2010 action fantasy film Clash of the Titans, a remake of the 1981 film of the same name.
- He brought to life the character of Duke Hammond (William’s father) in the 2012 fantasy film Snow White and the Huntsman, starring Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth, Sam Claflin, Ian McShane, Bob Hoskins, Ray Winstone, Nick Frost, and Toby Jones.
- From 2015 to 2018, Vincent Regan co-starred as King Simon Henstridge in the primetime television drama soap opera The Royals.
- He played the recurring role of Chief Superintendent Jones (a corrupt policeman) in the crime comedy-drama streaming television series Snatch between 2017 and 2018.
- Alongside Jodie Comer, Essie Davis, Amy Manson, Suki Waterhouse, Michelle Fairley, and others, Vincent Regan co-starred as Jasper Tudor (the King’s uncle) in the historical fiction drama television miniseries The White Princess in 2017. The show serves as a sequel to the 2013 miniseries The White Queen.
- In 2019, he co-starred as Colonel Edward “Ned” Despard in the historical drama television series Poldark.
Featured Image by 500px / Pinterest