|Kristen Stewart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1990|
Kristen Stewart is an American actress, filmmaker, and voiceover artist who gained a global fanbase with the lead role of Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga film series (2008–2012). She has also worked in various acclaimed projects in roles like Valentine in Clouds of Sils Maria, Jean Seberg in Seberg, Kathryn in Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk, Tracy Tatro in Into the Wild, Elizabeth Travis in Certain Women, Kristen Tilson in Cold Creek Manor, Lila in Undertow, Cole in Camp X-Ray, Vonnie in Café Society, Maureen in Personal Shopper, and Sabina Wilson in Charlie’s Angels. She is also the first American actress to win the César Award.
Kristen Jaymes Stewart
KStew, Kris, Ki Ki, Stew, Beard
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kristen attended school till 7th grade and then, she completed her high school education by correspondence.
Actress, Filmmaker, Voiceover Artist
- Father – John Stewart (Stage manager and TV producer)
- Mother – Jules Mann-Stewart (Script Supervisor)
- Siblings – Cameron B. Stewart (Older Brother), Dana Stewart (Adopted Brother), Taylor Stewart (Adopted Brother)
- Others – Carroll Dale Stewart (Paternal Grandfather), Helen Grayce Hayden (Paternal Grandmother)
Stewart has been signed with these agencies –
- Viewpoint, Inc. (Publicist)
- Gersh Agency
- Management Artists Syndication
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Kristen Stewart has dated –
- Anton Yelchin (2004) – She had a fling with actor Anton Yelchin in 2004 and they have also worked together in Fierce People, a 2005 independent drama thriller film.
- Michael Angarano (2005-2009) – Kristen and Michael met each other on the sets of the 2004 film ‘Speak’. She dated Michael from 2005 to 2009.
- Robert Pattinson (2009-2013) – Kristen commenced dating (Earlier it was a rumor as the two of them continued dating without revealing anyone. But when she cheated with Robert, the relationship was confirmed) Robert in 2009. They met each other during the first Twilight movie. The couple is collectively called RobSten by the media and magazines. They separated in 2013.
- Rupert Sanders (2012) – British film director, Rupert Sanders had a fling with Kristen in July 2012, when they met during the filming of the movie “Snow White and the Huntsman”.
- James Franco (2013) – Actor James and Stewart were RUMORed to be dating in 2013.
- Lane Garrison (2013-2014) – Actor Lane was RUMORed to have started dating Kristen in August 2013, when the two of these met on the set of the 2014 movie Camp X-Ray. He is 10 years older than her. Kristen’s brother was worried about this relationship due to Lane’s darker past. He was arrested for vehicular manslaughter in 2007 and spent continuous three years in jail. But, Stewart, on the other hand, enjoyed his company and believed that Lane is changed now. The duo was RUMORed to have dated until April 2014.
- Nicholas Hoult (2014) – In July 2014, English actor Nicholas Hoult and Kristen were rumored to be dating each other.
- Alicia Cargile (2014-2015) – In August 2014, she started dating Alicia Cargile. She seemed to have secretly married to Alicia during that time as per Hollywood Life’s report. They separated in October 2015 after remaining together for nearly 14 months.
- Lynn Gunn (2015) – It was RUMORed that Stewart hooked up with singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist Lynn Gunn in October 2015.
- Soko (2016) – In March 2016, Kristen commenced dating French singer-songwriter and actress, Soko. It was a very short-lived affair and ended in May 2016.
- St. Vincent (2016) – Musician St. Vincent and Kristen were reportedly an item from October 2016 to December 2016.
- Stella Maxwell (2016-2018) – New Zealand fashion model Stella Maxwell and Stewart started dating in December 2016. When Kristen did the filming in Savannah, Stella and Kristen spent time together on the set as well. In November 2018, they had stopped seeing each other. Overall, their relationship went on for just less than 2 years.
- Sara Dinkin (2018-2019) – Fashion blogger and stylist Sara Dinkin and Kristen were rumored to be dating together from 2018 to 2019. They were first seen together publicly in December 2018. In May 2019, they were last spotted together while shopping at Lassens in Los Angeles.
- Dylan Meyer (2019-Present) – In August 2019, screenwriter Dylan Meyer and Kristen were seen kissing publicly in New York City which hinted that they are dating. Kristen then brought Dylan to the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh descent on her father’s side and has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her mother’s side.
But, Kristen dyes her hair to ‘dark brown’, ‘black’, etc.
34-22-34 in or 86-56-86 cm
Kristen Stewart has endorsed Chanel (December 2013), Balenciaga perfume (2012), and others.
In 2002, she appeared in a television commercial for Porsche.
Best Known For
Her role as Bella Swan in the Twilight saga
1999 film The Thirteenth Year for her role as “Girl waiting for a drink”
See how she does her workouts and eating habits.
Kristen Stewart Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sushi, Pasta, Red Apple
- Favorite Movie – Last Tango In Paris (1972), A Woman Under the Influence (1974)
- Favorite Horror Movie – The Shining (1980)
- Favorite Vampire Movie – The Lost Boys (1987)
- Favorite Band – Beatles
- Favorite Songs – Supermassive Black Hole, Madame George (1968 song sung by Van Morrison’s)
- Favorite Books – East of Eden (John Steinbeck), The Stranger (Albert Camus), Hot Water Music (Charles Bukowski), Sexus (Henry Miller), Madame de Pompadour (Nancy Mitford), Letters from the Earth (Mark Twain), On The Road (Jack Kerouac)
- Favorite Cuisine – Italian
- Favorite Colors – Bright Red, Sky Blue, Lime Green, Turquoise
- Favorite Accessories – Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Chuck Taylors, Vans, Vintage T-Shirts, Converse Shoes
- Favorite Actress – Jodie Foster
- Favorite Musical Artist – Irish soul singer Van Morrison
- Favorite Place to Travel in World – Spain (She also likes New York, but it is not her favorite)
- Favorite Director – John Cassavetes
- Favorite Perfume – Brit by Burberry for women
- Favorite Makeup Products – Shiseido moisturizers, Cle de Peau Concealer, Stila Convertible Colors, Laura Mercier eyeliner, Anastasia’s liner for eyebrows, Ve Neill brushes, Eyelash Curler by Shu Uemura
- Favorite Thing Kristen feels about her character – Acceptance
Source – IMDb
Kristen Stewart Facts
- Kristen Stewart has 5 pets, namely – Jack (Dog), Lily (Dog), Jella (Cat), Oz (Dog), and Bear (Dog).
- Kristen wants to study literature and become a writer, apart from being an actress.
- She does smoking, particularly cigarettes and also pot/weed.
- Kristen was voted as “The Movie Fanatic’s Hottest Young Actress” in 2008.
- She wore brown contact lenses for her role as Bella Swan in the Twilight series. Originally, she has a green-colored eyeball.
- In AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women list, she was ranked at #27 in 2012, and #7 in 2013.
- Kristen Stewart is a member and a great supporter of the “Red Cross National Celebrity Cabinet”.
- She played the role of Valentine in the 2014 drama film, Clouds of Sils Maria, and this won her the 2015 César Award for “Best Supporting Actress”.
- She knows how to play acoustic and electric guitar, and trumpet as well.
- She likes doing photography. It is her hobby and one of her best pastimes.
- Kristen wanted to be a director or writer in the movies and never thought of becoming an actress.
- Alongside Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Elizabeth Banks, Djimon Hounsou, Sam Claflin, Noah Centineo, Nat Faxon, and Patrick Stewart, she co-starred as Sabina Wilson, a wild and rebellious Angel, in the 2019 action comedy film, Charlie’s Angels.
- As a kid, she always liked pens and used to practice her autograph regularly.
- In November 2019, in a candid interview with the SiriusXM radio show Tuesday, Kristen opened up to Howard Stern about her 2012 romantic tryst with director Rupert Sanders. She said that though the fling was not innocent she did not have s*x with Rupert. She also said that she then could not stand for herself as she was too young and did not know what to do. Because of the so-called scandal, Stewart was not considered for the Snow White and the Huntsman sequel The Huntsman: Winter’s War, which she believed was a bad decision.
- In an interview in December 2020, Aubrey Plaza had revealed that Kristen got COVID-19 while shooting for their film, Happiest Season in Pittsburgh in February 2020.
- In February 2021, she purchased a 4,900-square-feet Mediterranean Revival-style estate for $6 million in Los Angeles, California.
- She is not on social media.