|Noah Centineo Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 9, 1996|
Noah Centineo is an American actor, model, producer, and writer who is known for having been cast in a variety of shows and movies in roles like Dallas in Austin & Ally, Jesus Adams Foster in The Fosters, Hawk Carter in T@gged, Brooks Rattigan in The Perfect Date, Jamey in Sierra Burgess Is a Loser, Langston in Charlie’s Angels, and Peter Kavinsky in To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before and To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You.
Noah Gregory Centineo
Miami, Florida, United States
He studied at BAK Middle School of the Arts before getting enrolled at the Boca Raton Community High School for 9th and 10th grade. He later joined Agoura High School in California.
He had completed his junior and senior years in an independent study program as he had become active in giving auditions.
Actor, Model, Producer, Writer
- Father – Gregory Centineo (Former Pastor)
- Mother – Kellee Centineo (Counselor and Mentor)
- Sibling – Taylor Centineo (Older Sister)
- Others – Joseph D. Centineo (Paternal Grandfather), Louise Frances Falcone (Paternal Grandmother), Ernest Richard Andes (Maternal Grandfather), Anna Marie Kriebel (Maternal Grandmother)
He has been signed to –
- Generate Management
- Definition Entertainment, Inc., Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
74 kg or 163 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Noah Centineo has dated –
- Kelli Berglund (2014) – From June 2014 to September 2014, actors Kelli Berglund and Noah dated each other.
- Angeline Appel (2016-2018) – In late 2016, Noah started dating actress Angeline Appel but the duo parted ways in the year 2018.
- Lana Condor (2018) – To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before co-stars Lana Condor and Noah were rumored to be dating together in 2018.
- Alexis Ren (2019-2020) – Noah was rumored to be dating model Alexis Ren. The fans had spotted the couple together at various places including Medina cafe downtown. The couple dated for a year and had separated by April 2020.
- Stassie Karanikolaou (2020) – In 2020, it was rumored that he was romantically involved with model and social media star Stassie Karanikolaou.
- Lauren Kolodin – Noah was also romantically linked with Instagram star Lauren Kolodin in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian and German descent.
- Towering height
His shoe size is speculated to be 11½ (US).
Non-religious (via Twitter)
However, he believes in God.
Best Known For
Playing Dallas on teen sitcom Austin & Ally from 2011 to 2012 and Jaden Stark on Disney Channel Original Movie How to Build a Better Boy (2014).
In 2009, Noah appeared in the comedy film The Gold Retrievers for his role as Josh.
First TV Show
From 2011 to 2012, Noah was seen in three episodes of Disney Channel’s teen sitcom Austin & Ally for his role as Dallas.
It seems that Noah exercises as he tweeted about this in March 2012.
He also joked that he gets an arm workout daily whenever he takes bath due to his shower loofah.
Noah Centineo Favorite Things
- Color – White
- Candy – Warheads
Source – Twitter.com
Noah Centineo Facts
- Noah started his acting career in 2009.
- Noah’s sister and mom used to run a blog called tayandk.com.
- During his time at Boca Raton Community High School, he played soccer.
- Noah replaced Jake T. Austin to play Jesus Adams Foster in The Fosters in 2015.
- In 2013, he was a part of several short films project called #TheAssignment.
- His mom wanted to be an actress and has competed in voice and piano.
- He co-starred as Brooks Rattigan, a high school senior with dreams of getting into Yale, in the 2019 teen romantic comedy film, The Perfect Date, and this role won him the Teen Choice Award for “Choice Comedy Movie Actor” and People’s Choice Award for “Favorite Comedy Movie Star”.
- In January 2021, he had his tonsils removed. He had chronic tonsillitis and strep throat for the last 7 years.
- Noah had auditioned 4 times for the show Teen Wolf (2011-2017) but he was rejected every time.
- Noah has a tattoo of a bear and two cubs above his left ear.