Noah Gregory Centineo
Miami, Florida, United States
- Mother – Kellee Centineo (Counselor and Mentor)
- Siblings – Taylor Centineo (Older Sister)
Noah’s sister and mom used to run a blog called tayandk.com.
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
74 kg or 163 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Noah Centineo dated –
- Kelli Berglund (2014) – From June 2014 to September 2014, actors Kelli Berglund and Noah dated each other.
- Angeline Appel (2016-Present) – In late 2016, Noah started dating actress Angeline Appel. They are still going strong.
- Lana Condor (2018) – To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before co-stars Lana Condor and Noah were rumored to be dating together in 2018.
- Alexis Ren (2019-Present) – Noah is rumored to be dating with model Alexis Ren. The fans have spotted the couple together at various places including Medina cafe downtown. But, they have not confirmed it yet.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
His shoe size is speculated to be 11½ (US).
Non-religious (via Twitter)
But, he believes in God.
Best Known For
Playing Dallas on teen sitcom Austin & Ally from 2011 to 2012 and Jaden Stark on Disney Channel Original Movie How to Build a Better Boy (2014).
In 2009, Noah appeared in the comedy film The Gold Retrievers for his role as Josh.
First TV Show
From 2011 to 2012, Noah was seen in three episodes of Disney Channel’s teen sitcom Austin & Ally for his role as Dallas.
It seems that Noah exercises as he tweeted about this in March 2012.
He also joked that he gets arm workout daily whenever he takes bath due to his shower loofah.
Noah Centineo Favorite Things
- Color – White
- Candy – Warheads
Source – Twitter.com
Noah Centineo Facts
- Noah started his acting career in 2009.
- Noah replaced Jake T. Austin to play Jesus Adams Foster in The Fosters in 2015.
- In 2013, he was a part of several short films project called #TheAssignment.
- His mom wanted to be an actress and has competed in voice and piano.