Santa Monica, California, United States
As she started her modeling career at a fairly young age, she didn’t have sufficient opportunities to pursue regular education. Instead, she opted to go for homeschooling and managed to complete her high school studies by 2013.
- Father – Is a lawyer
- Mother – Was a health nutritionist. She passed away in January 2014 due to rectal cancer.
- Siblings – She has 1 younger sister, 1 younger brother, and 2 older sisters.
Alexis Ren is represented by
- Nous Model Management
- Chic Management
- The Lions – New York
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexis Ren has dated –
- Jay Alvarrez (2014-2016) – Models Alexis Ren and Jay Alvarrez were signed up to work in a photo shoot. However, he couldn’t work in the shoot due to a roof jump accident which roughed up his face. So, about a month later, he got in touch with her on Instagram. For their first date, they surfed and had dinner at the Laguna Beach in California. The night was slightly embarrassing for him as he didn’t have money for the whole thing. However, she wasn’t bothered by it and texted him the next day saying that they should meet up again. He didn’t want to blow it away so told her no. Fortunately for him, his move worked. In July 2016, it was rumored that they had broken up after their fans noted that had unfollowed each other on social media. They had also deleted some pictures of them together from their feed. Their break up was confirmed after she took a shot at his small manhood on social media in February 2017.
- Sky Bear (2018) – Peak performance specialist, philanthropist, business owner, mixed martial artist, and yoga practitioner Sky Bear (This is his Instagram handle name) and Alexis were romantically linked for some time.
- Alan Bersten (2018-Present) – When Alexis appeared on DWTS in 2018, she was paired with choreographer Alan Bersten. Seeing their strong chemistry, it was rumored that they were dating each other. Later on, in November 2018, they publicly admitted their feelings for each other and were seen kissing.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned figure
35-23-35 in 89-58.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
At the age of 13 (in 2010), Alexis posed for a promotional photo shoot for Brandy Melville.
She has also worked with Calvin Klein and headlined their #MyCalvins campaign.
Plus, she has done modeling work for the following brands –
- Soriya Swim
- Forever 21
- Gooseberry Intimates
- Nasty Gal
- Hyundai Tuscon
- Penta Water
Best Known For
- Being one of the most famous models on Instagram with more than 10 million followers.
- Having starred in a short racy video as part of Love Advent series.
Alexis made her first film appearance in the comedy movie, Deported released in 2017.
To maintain her famous toned figure, she hits the gym almost daily. In the gym, she focuses on a lot of cardio and pairs it with a solid floor core work and grueling lower body exercises such as squat walk and side lunges.
Alexis also regularly practices Bikram yoga, which has helped her get a gorgeous glow and improved mental wellbeing as well. She enjoys Pilates workouts as well.
In her free time, she enjoys hiking and boxing workouts. Alexis generally tends to work out in the morning.
Everything she eats has to be raw or organic. She absolutely abstains from bread or any gluten based food, fast food, red meat, and sugar. She makes sure that she isn’t eating anything after 7 PM.
Alexis Ren Favorite Things
- Role Model – Gigi Hadid
Source – Cosmopolitan
Alexis Ren Facts
- Alexis was discovered at the age of 13 at the Brandy Melville store. Her first modeling job was to model for them.
- At the age of 15, she realized that sex sells after her bikini pictures went viral. And, she has no qualms about exploiting her sexy side to fuel her modeling career.
- Often on social media, she has been accused of using money from some sugar daddies to fuel her world trips. She had refuted such rumors and has insisted that she has been paying for her own things since the age of 15.
- While growing up, she took ballet training. She has practiced ballet for around 11 years.
- Follow Alexis on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr.