|Alexis Ren Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alexis Ren is an American Internet celebrity, model, actress, television personality, and dancer who started with her career pursuits at a very young age. She has been cast in a handful of acting projects and also appeared as a contestant on the 27th season of Dancing with the Stars in 2018.
Alexis René Glabach
Santa Monica, California, United States
As she started her modeling career at a fairly young age, she didn’t have sufficient opportunities to pursue regular education. Instead, she opted to go for homeschooling and managed to complete her high school studies by 2013.
Model, Internet Celebrity, Actress, Television Personality, Dancer
- Father – Gaylord Frank Glabach (Lawyer)
- Mother – Cynthia Laine (Berkich) (Served as a health nutritionist) (Passed away in January 2014 due to breast cancer)
- Siblings – She has 1 younger sister, 1 younger brother, and 2 older sisters.
- Others – Francis Conroy “Frank” Glabach (Paternal Grandfather), Ruth Marie (Paternal Grandmother), DuSean/Donald Berkich (Maternal Grandfather), Gwendolyn Elizabeth “Gwen” Fannin (Maternal Grandmother)
Alexis Ren is represented by –
- Nous Model Management
- Chic Management
- The Lions – New York
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexis Ren has dated –
- Jay Alvarrez (2014-2016) – Models Alexis Ren and Jay Alvarrez were signed up to work in a photoshoot. However, he couldn’t work in the shoot due to a roof jump accident that roughed up his face. So, about a month later, he got in touch with her on Instagram. For their first date, they surfed and had dinner at Laguna Beach in California. The night was slightly embarrassing for him as he didn’t have money for the whole thing. However, she wasn’t bothered by it and texted him the next day saying that they should meet up again. He didn’t want to blow it away so told her no. Fortunately for him, his move worked. In July 2016, it was rumored that they had broken up after their fans noted that had unfollowed each other on social media. They had also deleted some pictures of them together from their feed. Their break up was confirmed after she took a shot at his small manhood on social media in February 2017.
- Sky Bear (2018) – Peak performance specialist, philanthropist, business owner, mixed martial artist, and yoga practitioner, Sky Bear (This is his Instagram handle name), and Alexis were romantically linked for some time.
- Alan Bersten (2018) – When Alexis appeared on DWTS in 2018, she was paired with choreographer Alan Bersten. Seeing their strong chemistry, it was rumored that they were dating each other. Later on, in November 2018, they publicly admitted their feelings for each other and were seen kissing. Towards the end of 2018, the couple had broken up.
- Noah Centineo (2019-2020) – In the summer of 2019, Alexis was seen with actor Noah Centineo in the Medina cafe downtown. The relationship had ended by April 2020 after they remained together for a year.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Serbian, German, English, and Irish descent.
- Toned figure
35-23-35 in 89-58.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
At the age of 13 (in 2010), Alexis posed for a promotional photoshoot for Brandy Melville.
She has also worked with Calvin Klein and headlined their #MyCalvins campaign.
Plus, she has done modeling work for the following brands –
- Soriya Swim
- Forever 21
- Gooseberry Intimates
- Nasty Gal
- Hyundai Tuscon
- Penta Water
Best Known For
- Being one of the most famous models on Instagram with more than 10 million followers
- Having starred in a short racy video as part of the Love Advent series
Alexis made her first film appearance in the comedy movie, Deported released in 2017.
To maintain her famous toned figure, she hits the gym almost daily. In the gym, she focuses on a lot of cardio and pairs it with solid floor core work and grueling lower body exercises such as squat walk and side lunges.
Alexis also regularly practices Bikram yoga, which has helped her get a gorgeous glow and improved mental well-being as well. She enjoys Pilates workouts as well.
In her free time, she enjoys hiking and boxing workouts. Alexis generally tends to work out in the morning.
She complements her workout with a clean diet, which she claims is very close to the paleo diet. Alexis makes sure that she is eating a lot of green veggies, fruits and protein bars, and her favorite acai bowls.
Everything she eats has to be raw or organic. She absolutely abstains from bread or any gluten-based food, fast food, red meat, and sugar. She makes sure that she isn’t eating anything after 7 PM.
Alexis Ren Favorite Things
- Role Model – Gigi Hadid
Source – Cosmopolitan.com
Alexis Ren Facts
- Alexis was discovered at the age of 13 at the Brandy Melville store. Her first modeling job was to model for them.
- At the age of 15, she realized that sex sells after her bikini pictures went viral. And, she has no qualms about exploiting her sexy side to fuel her modeling career.
- Often on social media, she has been accused of using money from some sugar daddies to fuel her world trips. She had refuted such rumors and has insisted that she has been paying for her own things since the age of 15.
- While growing up, she took ballet training. She has practiced ballet for around 11 years.
- After the death of her mother, she developed an eating disorder and has stated that she was in “a toxic state of mind”.
- She has also appeared in music videos for songs like South of the Border by Ed Sheeran (ft. Camila Cabello and Cardi B), Is It Love by 3LAU, Not Ok by Kygo, and Hey by Fais (ft. Afrojack).
- On September 27, 2011, she joined YouTube with her eponymous channel which has since garnered more than a million subscribers.
- With her Dancing with the Stars partner Alan Bersten, she reached the finals of the dance competition show and came in 4th place on November 19, 2018.
- In March 2020, she was cast as Becca in the procedural drama television series, Deputy.
- In the past, Alexis and her family had almost 35 animals at their house.
- Alexis runs an online wellness community for females called “We Are Warriors.” Through the community, she has mentored over 10,000 girls.
- She lived in Tokyo, Japan, in the past.