|Lynn Gunn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 15, 1994|
Lynn Gunn is an American singer and songwriter who is best known as the co-founder and frontwoman of the rock band PVRIS. She has also heavily collaborated with several musical artists and bands, as a solo vocalist and lyricist. Lynn is known for the use of paranormal and macabre themes in her songs which have resulted from her fascination with graveyards, death, and the occult. She has also been recognized as one of the most prominent voices in the LGBT movement in the American music industry.
Lyndsey Gerd Gunnulfsen
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Father – Peter Gunnulfsen (Builder)
- Mother – Cathy Gunnulfsen (Teacher)
- Siblings – Trevor Gunnulfsen (Brother), Nathaniel Gunnulfsen (Older Brother)
She is represented by –
- Hayley Connelly, PR Agent/Publicist, Little Press, London, England, United Kingdom
- Bex Majors, Booking Agent, United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Dave Shapiro, Booking Agent, The Agency Group, Los Angeles, California, United States
Electropop, Post-Hardcore, Alternative Rock, Pop Rock, Synth-Pop
Vocals, Keyboard, Guitar, Drums, Bass Guitar
- Rise Records
- Reprise Records
- Warner Records Inc.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lynn has dated –
- Alexa San Roman (2012–2015)
- Cristal Ramirez (2018-2019)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Scandinavian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Straight, shoulder-length hair
- Has tattoos on both arms and wrists
- Petite frame
- Affable smile
Lynn Gunn Favorite Things
Lynn Gunn Facts
- When Lynn co-founded her band in 2012, it was known as Operation Guillotine. The band’s name was changed to PVRIS in July 2013 due to legal reasons.
- She has had a long struggle with depression and the fact has been a major inspiration in her songwriting.
- In 2018, she revealed that she had been struggling with vocal issues and was undergoing coaching to relearn singing. After several sessions with ENT doctors, she realized that her struggles were more psychological than physical.
- She won the ‘Female Vocalist of the Year’ award at the 2016 Boston Music Awards, the ‘Best Vocalist’ award at the 2017 APMA (Alternative Press Music Awards), and the ‘Rock Sound Icon’ award at the 2018 Rock Sound Awards.
Featured Image by Lynn Gunn / Instagram