|Sarah Grace Morris Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 30, 2006|
Sarah Grace Morris is an American social media star, best known as the younger sister of a fellow social media star and rapper, MattyBRaps. With the assistance of her parents, she has also established her YouTube channel, SarahGraceClub, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 700k followers.
Sarah Grace Morris
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
She was in the Gwinnett County Publics Schools system until her parents sued them for their decision to transfer her to a special school. They insisted she needed to spend half of her every day in special education.
In 2016, after the court ruled against Sarah, her parents opted for private schooling.
Social Media Star
- Father – Charles Blake Sr. “Blakey” Morris (Investor, Producer, Songwriter, Manager)
- Mother – Tawny Morris
- Siblings – Blake Jr. Morris (Older Brother), John Michael Morris (Older Brother), Joshua “JeebsTV” Morris (Older Brother) (Social Media Star), Matthew “MattyBRaps” David Morris (Older Brother) (Rapper, Songwriter, Social Media Star)
- Others – Charles “MarsRaps” Marshall Manning (Cousin) (Social Media Star)
Sarah Grace Morris is managed by her mom, Tawny Morris.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Grace Morris has dated –
- Emanuel (2020)
Race / Ethnicity
Sarah Grace Morris Favorite Things
- Colors – Red, Blue, Orange, Purple, Green, White
- Movie – The Lego Movie (2014)
- Foods – Macaroni and Cheese, Pasta, Brussels Sprouts, Spaghetti
- Cuisine – Mexican
- Mexican Food Item – Burritos
- School Subjects – Mathematics, Science
- Animal – Zebra
- Board Game – Monopoly
- Snack – Fruit Loops
- Candy – Chocolate With No Nuts
- Season – Fall
- TV Show – Sanjay and Craig (2013-2016)
- Gymnastics Move – Handstand
- Makeup Items – Lipstick, Blush
- Lipstick Colors – Pink, Red
- Song By The Haschak Sisters – Daddy Says No (2016)
Sarah Grace Morris Facts
- She was diagnosed with Down syndrome at birth. In addition, the medicine that helps prevent her seizures is very expensive.
- MattyB’s song featuring Olivia Kay titled True Colors (2014) is dedicated to her.
- Global Down Syndrome Foundation named her and MattyB “YouTube’s Dynamic Brother-Sister Duo” in the fall of 2015.
- She got braces in early 2016.
- In the fall of 2016, Sarah and MattyB were featured on the cover of the Down Syndrome World magazine.
- Some of the activities she enjoys include playing baseball, basketball, soccer, wrestling, dancing hip-hop, and acting.
- She danced ballet in the past. However, if Sarah had to pick between ballet and gymnastics, she would pick the latter.
- Sarah was nominated for the Shorty Award in the category of “Parenting/Family” in 2018.
- She has often collaborated with 2 of the Haschak Sisters, Sierra Haschak and Olivia Haschak.
- Sarah prefers going to the swimming pool rather than going to the beach.
- She prefers parks over waterparks and rollercoasters over waterslides.
- If she had to choose to live the rest of her life as either an acai berry or a strawberry, she would pick the latter.
- Despite loving Milli, a dog her family got in 2017, it is not her favorite dog.
- She always eats dessert after dinner, unlike Sierra Haschak, who has a habit of sneaking dessert before.
- Sarah has never pretended to like a Christmas gift.
- She likes all types of sushi except the spicy ones.
- Sarah never sings in the shower.
- She has never looked in the mirror and made funny faces.
- MattyB stated that she can be a bully sometimes.
Featured Image by Sarah Grace Morris / Instagram