|Alyssa de Boisblanc Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 20, 2005|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Alyssa de Boisblanc is an American actress, voiceover artist, singer, model, and theatre artist who is known for having played a variety of roles in several shows and movies which include Annie in Flying Lessons, Christina in Modern Family, Word Wally Kid in Word Party, Little Giselle in Grooming Giselle, Anna in Special Agent Oso: Three Healthy Steps, and Sarah in The Mischievous Case of Cordelia Botkin. Moreover, Alyssa de Boisblanc has also garnered a decent social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Alyssa de Boisblanc
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Singer, Model, Theatre Artist
Alyssa de Boisblanc is represented by TalentWorks, Talent Agency, Burbank, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming smile
- Often sports forehead bangs
- Chubby cheeks
She has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Dolls Kill, Club Exx Clothing, Jeffree Star Cosmetics, TONYMOLY USA, DK’s Donuts, Wonderful Halos, Lily Grace, etc.
Alyssa de Boisblanc Facts
- She was merely 3 years old when she signed her first contract with a talent agency and during the initial phase of her career, she worked in TV commercials and modeling projects.
- As far as her studies are concerned, she has been a bright student.
- Alyssa de Boisblanc made her first film appearance by playing the role of Annie in the drama film, Flying Lessons, in 2010.
- She was cast as Elsa Trick-or-treater girl in an episode of the popular late-night talk show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, in October 2014.
- As a voice actress, she provided vocals to the character of Word Wally Kid in the animated children’s television series, Word Party, in the year 2016.
- In April 2018, Alyssa de Boisblanc portrayed the character of Christina in an episode titled Daddy Issues of the television mockumentary family sitcom, Modern Family, which starred the likes of Ed O’Neill, Sofía Vergara, Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Eric Stonestreet, Sarah Hyland, Ariel Winter, and Nolan Gould.
- She has also been a part of a couple of theatre productions such as Les Misérables and A Christmas Carol the Musical.
- She has been a member of the Leadership Council for the Actors Fund’s Looking Ahead Program and has also been associated with numerous charities and organizations.
- In 2019, Alyssa de Boisblanc appeared as Female Cody in the episodes, titled Ugly Crying and Stalking His New Girlfriend, of the comedy show, How to Survive a Break-Up.
- Over the years, she has been cast in several movie roles which include Evey in Little Dreamer, Patty Gillis in Branson the Sitcom: Live at the Hollywood Fringe Festival, and Young Girl in Strawberry Summer.
Featured Image by Alyssa de Boisblanc / Instagram