Irving, Texas, USA
Erin Wasson’s schooling information is not known.
Jewelry designer, model, actress, stylist
Wasson is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Kim Dawson Agency
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- MY Model Management
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Wasson is single at the moment.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German and Irish descent.
32-24-34 in or 81-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Wasson advertised for Abercrombie and Fitch, Alberta Ferretti, Ann Taylor, Antonio Berardi, Armani Collezioni, Balenciaga, Blumarine, Celine, Donna Karan, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, El Corte Ingles, Esprit, Elie Saab, Elie Tahari, Emanuel Ungaro, Epoca, Escada, Esprit, Gap, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, H&M, Hugo Boss, Isabel Marant, J.Crew, Jil Sander, Joie, La Senza, Lagerfeld Gallery, Levi’s, Maison Michel, Marc O’Polo, Massimo Dutti, Maybelline, Michael Kors, Paco Rabanne, Pinko, Replay, Revlon, Roberto Cavalli, Rolex, Scanlan & Theodore, Sportmax, Tiffany & Co, True Religion, Uniqlo, Valentino, Victoria’s Secret, William Rast, and Zadig & Voltaire.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Working with Victoria’s Secret in 2007.
In 2010, Erin appeared in the 97-minute drama film Somewhere for her role as Party Girl #1.
First Fashion Show
Erin debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2001 in which she modeled for Balenciaga, Cacharel, Costume National, Givenchy, and Loewe.
Jeff Bridges (American actor, country musician, and producer)
She works with a personal trainer, Shawna Cordell when Erin is in Los Angeles. She, though, do Pilates on a regular basis and Erin cannot sit still for long. She keeps her body in motion and remains active throughout the day.
Erin Wasson Favorite Things
- Musician – Neil Young
- Denim – J Brand
- Style Icon – Rod Stewart
Source – Who What Wear, Marie Claire
Erin Wasson Facts
- She has great interests in basketball and surfing.
- She appeared in Pirelli Calendar in 2005 and 2011.
- Erin has a number of tattoos on her body – on left hip, on the back, a feather is made on her rib cage, and another tattoo is on the underside of her elbow.
- Erin appeared in a Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2007.
- In 1999, she won Kim Dawson’s model search contest.
- She started her modeling career by winning this Kim Dawson’s model search contest only. Erin entered this contest on her father’s suggestion.
- She is the international face of Maybelline since 2002.
- She played the love interest “Birdie” in Justin Timberlake‘s clothing line multimedia campaign named “William Rast” in fall of 2008.
- She appeared in rock trio Muse’s music video “Madness” in 2012.
- She released her jewelry line called Low Luv in early 2008.
- Wasson appeared in 2012 film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter for her role as Vadoma.
- She lives in L.A. and New York and has kept four dogs in her house in L.A. and one in New York.
- One luxury, she cannot live without is a beautifully scented candle.
- Visit her official website @ www.erinwasson.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and MySpace.