|Guy Fieri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 22, 1968|
Guy Fieri is an American restaurateur, TV personality, and author who owns several restaurants in California and licenses his name to restaurants in New York City and Las Vegas. He is well known for hosting/presenting multiple cooking-based shows on the Food Network TV channel, a journey that started after he won the 2nd season of the reality TV series The Next Food Network Star in 2006. He also served as the host of the popular reality game show Minute to Win It from 2010 to 2011.
Guy Ramsay Ferry
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, California, United States
Guy, after his high school graduation, attended the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Hotel Management in 1990.
Restaurateur, TV Personality, Author
- Father – Lewis James Ferry
- Mother – Penelope Anne Ferry (née Price)
- Siblings – Morgan “Mimi” Fieri (Ferry) (Younger Sister) (d. 2011)
- Others – Louis Angelo Ferry (Paternal Grandfather), Giuseppe “Joseph” Fieri (Paternal Great Grandfather), Regina Maroni (Paternal Great Grandmother), Betty Lee Ramsay (Paternal Grandmother), Ben Allan Ramsay (Paternal Great Grandfather), Willa Deborah Gibson (Paternal Great Grandmother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Guy has dated –
- Lori Fieri (1990–Present) – Guy and Lori first met in 1990 at a restaurant he was managing in Long Beach, California. After 5 years of courtship, they got married in 1995 and have 2 sons together – Hunter Fieri (b. August 7, 1996) (Actor) and Ryder Fieri (b. 2005).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), and English descent.
He often tends to dye his hair blonde.
- Stocky frame
- Sports a goatee
- Dyed, spiked hair
- Wears ear studs/rings
- Has tattoos on both his arms
In February 2022, Guy appeared in the “Super Bowl” commercial for Budweiser‘s “Bud Light Seltzer”.
Guy Fieri Facts
- Born in Ohio, his family moved to California when he was quite young and he was brought up in Ferndale in rural Humboldt County. During high school, he used to sell pretzels from a cart to fund his trip to France so that he could study there as a foreign exchange student.
- Upon returning to the United States, and before he went to university, he worked at the restaurant at the Red Lion Inn in Eureka, California. After graduating from university, he worked as the manager of a restaurant called Parker’s Lighthouse in Long Beach, California.
- At the time of his marriage, he legally got his surname changed to Fieri from Ferry to honor his paternal great grandfather who was an Italian immigrant and had Anglicized his surname to Ferry.
- At the 2012 South Beach Food and Wine Festival, he officiated at 101 gay weddings, as a tribute to his younger sister who had passed away in 2011 and was gay.
- He owns a vineyard and sells wine under the label ‘Hunt & Ryde’, named after his sons. He also has an affinity for classic American cars and maintains a collection.
Featured Image by Guy Fieri / Instagram