|Shehnaaz Kaur Gill Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shehnaaz Kaur Gill is an Indian actress and singer who is most prominently known for her appearance as a contestant on Bigg Boss 13 in 2019. Besides that, she is a Punjabi film actress. Shehnaaz is also a singer who has released a number of hit Punjabi songs such as Range (2019), Mind Na Kri (2019), Veham (2019), Ronda Ali Peti (2019). She also has a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram, more than 55k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k followers on Facebook.
Shehnaaz Kaur Gill
Chandigarh, Punjab and Haryana, India
According to various sources, Shehnaaz had completed her graduation from Punjab University.
- Father – Santok Singh Sukh
- Mother – Parminder Kaur
- Siblings – Shehbaz Badesha (Brother)
Shehnaaz Gill is represented by Badnam Digital.
Rap, Hip Hop
She has released her music with various labels including Speed Records, Spice Digital Ltd., and Big Sound.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shehnaaz Kaur Gill has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Plush lips
- Curvaceous physique
- Thick eyebrows
- Long eyelashes
- Almond-shaped eyes
Shehnaaz Kaur Gill Facts
- She had a passion for performing arts ever since she was a child.
- Shehnaaz began her career in the world of entertainment in 2015, after appearing in the music video for Shiv Di Kitaab a song by Gurvinder Brar.
- She got her nickname “Sana” after she entered the “Bigg Boss” house.
- Initially, Shehnaaz had earned a substantial amount of fame after having been featured in singer Kanwar Chahal’s music video of Majhe Di Jatti (2016).
- She has collaborated with various known singers and rappers like Gursanj, Garry Dhanju, Manvir Jhinjar, and Rishi Buttar.
- On Bigg Boss 13, Shehnaaz was supported by Bigg Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde.
- Since the release of her song Veham on October 2, 2019, she had garnered more than 32 million views in a matter of 2 months’ time.
- In 2019, she was featured in the film Kala Shah Kala alongside actress Sargun Mehta and actor Binnu Dhillon.
- She is often referred to as a Punjab ki “Katrina Kaif.”
- As of 2019, Shehnaaz got into a heated online war with model and singer Himanshi Khurana. According to various sources, the incident brought Shehnaaz a lot of dislike in the Punjabi industry. Later, she apologized to Himanshi’s parents.
- The first app that she checks in the morning is her Snapchat.
- Bangkok, Thailand was the first place she visited abroad.
- Chapstick and lipstick were the first makeup products that she bought.
- Shehnaaz started going to the gym when she was a university student.
- Her parents have described her as a person who is moody, straightforward, and very stubborn. On the contrary, she is the favorite child of the house.
- The audience of Bigg Boss 13, bombarded her with hate comments on Twitter despite Shehnaaz’s entertainment quotient lively nature and a much-liked person by the host of the show Salman Khan.
- Shehnaaz’s brother Shehbaz Badesha got the tattoo of late actor Sidharth Shukla’s face alongside Shehnaaz’s name on his arm.
- In December 2021, Shehnaaz’s father Santok Singh was reportedly shot in Amritsar, Punjab by 2 armed persons (who escaped unhurt) on a bike. Santok had recently joined the political party, Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP). Santok remained unhurt in the incident.
- In October 2022, Shehnaaz’s father Santok Singh was getting death threats from an unknown person via phone call. The caller told Singh that he would kill him before Diwali 2022 (October 24, 2022).
- In 2023, she made her Bollywood debut with the Salman Khan starrer Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan. Initially, when Salman called her to offer her the film, she blocked his number, thinking that it was a spam call. It was an unsaved number for her. She then got a message that Salman was trying to reach her. She then verified that number using Truecaller and called him back.
- In May 2023, Shehnaaz revealed that she had purchased a new house.
- In October 2023, Shehnaaz was hospitalized at Mumbai’s Kokilaben Hospital due to food poisoning.
Featured Image By Shehnaaz Kaur Gill / Instagram