|Sargun Mehta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1988|
Sargun Mehta is an Indian actress, model, dancer, and producer who is known for having played several characters in shows and movies such as Neetu Sethi Dagar in 12/24 Karol Bagh, Ganga Singh in Balika Vadhu, Deepika in Rishton Ka Mela, Dr. Sudha in The Kapil Sharma Show, Pammi in Kala Shah Kala, Baani in Qismat, and Reet in Chandigarh Amritsar Chandigarh. Moreover, she has also accrued an impressive social media fan base with more than 5 million followers on Instagram, more than 800k followers on Facebook, and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Sargun Mehta studied at Sacred Heart Convent School and Carmel Convent School located in Chandigarh, India. Afterward, she attended Kirori Mal College, Delhi University and graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
She also went on to pursue a Master’s degree in Business Management but dropped out to follow her passion for acting.
Actress, Model, Dancer, Producer
- Father – Harish Mehta
- Mother – Aradhana Mehta
- Siblings – Pulkit Mehta (Younger Brother)
- Others – Sh. Gyan Prakash Dubey (Father-In-Law), Sudha Dubey (Mother-In-Law), Vibhav Prakash (Brother-In-Law)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sargun Mehta has dated –
- Ravi Dubey (2009-Present) – She started going out with actor Ravi Dubey in 2009 when they co-starred in the TV drama series, 12/24 Karol Bagh. The duo also appeared together in the celebrity couple dance reality television series, Nach Baliye, and eventually got married in December 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Sargun Mehta is of Indian descent.
She has often dyed her hair.
- High cheekbones
- Pierced ears
Sargun Mehta has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Silver Palace Colaba Jewels, Aquamarine Jewellery, Heer Boutique, etc.
Sargun Mehta Favorite Things
- Actors – Shahid Kapoor, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan
- Food – Butter Chicken, Rajma Chawal
- Color – Black, Purple
- Destination – London
- Hobbies – Collecting Bags, Reading, Dancing
Source – Savasher.com
Sargun Mehta Facts
- She grew up alongside her brother in Chandigarh, India and they also auditioned for the dance reality show, Boogie Woogie. However, the siblings were not selected in the process.
- Sargun Mehta made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Neetu Sethi Dagar in the Zee TV drama series, 12/24 Karol Bagh, in 2009.
- She gained critical acclaim for her role as Ganga Singh in the Colors TV soap opera, Balika Vadhu, from 2013 to 2014. This role also won her the 2004 Indian Television Academy Award in the “GR8! Performer Of The Year (Female)” category.
- Sargun Mehta has also made a name for herself in the Punjabi entertainment industry and has won many awards including PTC Punjabi Film Award for “Best Actress” for her roles in Angrej, Love Punjab, and Qismat as well as Filmfare Awards Punjabi for “Best Actress” for her roles in Love Punjab and Lahoriye.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / BollywoodHungama.in / CC BY 3.0