|Olivia Munn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1980|
Olivia Munn is an American actor and former television host who started her professional career as a television host for the gaming network G4. She is known for her roles like Sloan Sabbith in the political drama series The Newsroom, Gina Cline in the military drama series Six, Monica Reed in the fantasy drama series The Rook, Elizabeth Braddock/Psylocke in the superhero film X-Men: Apocalypse, Jen Sarchie in the supernatural horror film Deliver Us from Evil, Momo Hahn in the comedy film I Don’t Know How She Does It, Thomas Edison (voice) in the adult animated science-fiction parody film America: The Motion Picture, Casey Brackett in the sci-fi action film The Predator, Mily Acuna in the drama series Beyond the Break, Leigh in the NBC sitcom Perfect Couples, Captain Phoebe Liang Callisto (voice) in the CGI animated children’s television series Miles from Tomorrowland, Violet in the drama film Violet, Tracey Hughes in the Christmas comedy film Office Christmas Party, and Dina in the romantic comedy series Love, Wedding, Repeat.
Lisa Olivia Munn
The Geek Goddess, The Pie Queen, Munnder Woman, The Big O, Freckles, Ladyface, The Munnster, Munnchichi, O Munn
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Olivia attended Putnam City North High School in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She, later, majored in journalism and minored in Japanese and dramatic arts from the University of Oklahoma.
She has also done an internship at the NBC affiliate in Tulsa.
Model, actress, TV personality, author
- Father – Winston Munn
- Mother – Kim Schmid (Born and raised in Vietnam)
- Siblings – Sara Potts (Sister), John Boyd (Brother)
- Others – Luke/Luther Eugene Munn (Paternal Grandfather), Carolyn Estelle Sherrill (Paternal Grandmother),
Olivia Munn has been signed with Atlas Artists, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
In 2020, her net worth was $25 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia Munn has dated –
- Jamie Foxx – Olivia was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor and singer, Jamie Foxx in the past.
- Brett Ratner (2003) – She was RUMORed to be dating film director, Brett Ratner in 2003. He is 11 years her senior.
- Bryan Greenberg (2007-2009) – From 2007 until December 2009, Bryan and Olivia were an item.
- Chris Pine (2009-2010) – From October 2009 to January 2010, Olivia and Pine were an item. Though, they were really serious at the start of the relationship.
- Justin Timberlake (2010) – It is RUMORed that she had a fling with singer, songwriter, record producer, and actor Justin Timberlake in September 2010.
- Matthew Morrison (2011) – The actors were romantically linked to each other in early 2011. They were spotted together during an ice hockey match between New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers on February 20, 2011, in New York at Madison Square Garden.
- Brad Richards (2011-2012) – After that from November 2011 to January 2012, the actress and model dated an ice hockey player, Brad Richards.
- Joel Kinnaman (2012-2014) – In February 2012, she started dating actor Joel Kinnaman. They dated until March 2014.
- Aaron Rodgers (2014-2017) – American football quarterback, Aaron Rodgers started dating Olivia in May 2014 after meeting her at an Academy of Country Music Awards. They broke up in April 2017 after remaining together for 3 years.
- Tucker Roberts (2018-2019) – Olivia was first publicly seen with Tucker Roberts in December 2018 in Los Angeles. Tucker is the son of Comcast CEO Brian Roberts. The couple broke up in 2019.
- John Mulaney (2021-Present) – In May 2021, it was reported that she was in a relationship with stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and producer John Mulaney. In September 2021, it was revealed that the couple was expecting their first child together. They welcomed a baby boy named Malcolm Hiệp Mulaney on November 24, 2021. Malcolm’s first word was “Daddy/Dada”.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
She has Chinese-Vietnamese ancestry on her mother’s side and is of English, Scottish, German, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and French Huguenot descent on her father’s side.
36-25-35 in or 91.5-63.5-89 cm
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
Carl’s Jr. Burgers (2011)
As a model, she has appeared in numerous television commercials and modeling campaigns of Nike, Pepsi, McDonald’s, Neutrogena, and others.
Olivia seems to be non-religious.
Best Known For
Working as a model with famous brands and gracing several magazine covers. She has also been included in the “Hot 100 Women” lists of many men’s magazines.
Munn appeared in a low-budget 2004 direct-to-video film Scarecrow Gone Wild for her role as girl #1.
First TV Show
From 2006 to 2010, Munn served as the co-host of the G4’s live television program Attack of the Show!
Munn previously worked on her body seriously and lost 16 pounds in 60 days. She worked on the principle of “If I can’t see it, I don’t eat it”.
Her diet was like –
- Breakfast – Grapefruit juice, 4 boiled eggs, 1 mango, 2 sliced tomatoes
- Lunch and Dinner – Burger, lettuce/chicken salad
She drank lots of water throughout the day and in the case of hunger pangs, she used to munch dried fruits, turkey, peanuts, etc.
Regarding exercises, she followed dance aerobics for 45 minutes, a few times a week.
Olivia Munn Favorite Things
- Board Game – Taboo
- Poet – La Rochefoucauld
- Comic Book – Y: The Last Man
- Gadget – Roomba, Moroccan rug sheds
- Perfume – Apple and rose scent
- Clothes – J Brand Bailey Jeans
- Phone – Samsung Infuse 4G Smartphone
- Actress – Halle Berry
Source – USMagazine.com, MarieClaire.com, Shape.com
Olivia Munn Facts
- She is also well versed in Japanese.
- Olivia Munn was earlier (before 2006) known as “Lisa Munn”.
- She was born in the U.S. but relocated to several places due to her second father’s (stepfather) job in the United States Air Force. Due to this, Olivia grew up primarily in Tokyo, Japan.
- Olivia worked as a model before in the Japanese fashion industry.
- She was a Fox Sports reporter for women’s college basketball and football teams as a sideline interviewer. But, she didn’t like the job and tried her luck as an actress.
- She has also participated in a PETA campaign multiple times in April 2010, January 2012, and February 2013.
- She is a regular one in the “Maxim’s Hot 100 Women” list. She was at #99 in 2008, #96 in 2009, #8 in 2010, #2 in 2011, #2 in 2012 and #28 in 2013.
- She has one younger sibling and three older siblings.
- If she weren’t into acting, she would have been a molecular biologist astronaut, or neurosurgeon.
- She has never smoked a cigarette.
- Olivia has never colored her hair.
- She wants to have three qualities in her friends – loyalty, understanding, and honesty.
- She suffers from an autoimmune disorder called fibromyalgia.
- In November 2021, a lawsuit was filed against Olivia by the family of Celso Merida, who reportedly fell from the roof of her house and died due to “blunt force traumatic injuries.”