Lisa Olivia Munn
The Geek Goddess, The Pie Queen, Munnder Woman, The Big O, Freckles, Ladyface, The Munnster, Munnchichi, O Munn
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, USA
New York City, New York, USA
Olivia attended Putnam City North High School in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She, later, majored in journalism and minored in Japanese and dramatic arts from the University of Oklahoma.
She has also done an internship at the NBC affiliate in Tulsa.
Model, actress, TV personality, author
- Father – Winston Munn
- Mother – Kim Schmid (Born and raised in Vietnam)
- Siblings – Sara Potts (Sister), John Boyd (Brother)
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia Munn dated –
- Jamie Foxx – Olivia was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor and singer, Jamie Foxx in the past.
- Brett Ratner (2003) – She was RUMORed to be dating film director, Brett Ratner in 2003. He is 11 years her senior.
- Bryan Greenberg (2007-2009) – From 2007 until December 2009, Bryan and Olivia were an item.
- Chris Pine (2009-2010) – From October 2009 to January 2010, Olivia and Pine were an item. Though, they were really serious during the start of the relationship.
- Justin Timberlake (2010) – RUMOR
- Matthew Morrison (2011) – The actors were romantically linked to each other in early 2011. They were spotted together during an ice hockey match between New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers on February 20, 2011, in New York at Madison Square Garden.
- Brad Richards (2011-2012) – After that from November 2011 to January 2012, the actress and model dated an ice hockey player, Brad Richards.
- Joel Kinnaman (2012-2014) – In February 2012, she started dating actor Joel Kinnaman. They dated until March 2014.
- Aaron Rodgers (2014-2017) – American football quarterback, Aaron Rodgers started dating Olivia in May 2014 after meeting her at an Academy of Country Music Awards. They broke up in April 2017 after remaining together for 3 years.
- Tucker Roberts (2018-Present) – Olivia was first publicly seen with Tucker Roberts in December 2018 in Los Angeles. Tucker is the son of Comcast CEO Brian Roberts.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Chinese ancestry on her mother’s side and is of Irish and German descent on her father’s side.
36-25-35 in or 91.5-63.5-89 cm
Carl’s Jr. Burgers (2011)
As a model, she has appeared in numerous television commercials and modeling campaigns of Nike, Pepsi, McDonald’s, Neutrogena, and others.
Olivia seems to be non-religious.
Best Known For
Working as a model with famous brands and gracing several magazine covers. She has also been included in the “Hot 100 Women” lists of many men’s magazine.
Munn appeared in a low budget 2004 direct-to-video film Scarecrow Gone Wild for her role as girl #1.
First TV Show
From 2006 to 2010, Munn served as the co-host of the G4’s live television program Attack of the Show!
Munn previously worked on her body seriously and lost 16 pounds in 60 days. She worked on the principle of “If I can’t see it, I don’t eat it”.
Her diet was like –
- Breakfast – Grapefruit juice, 4 boiled eggs, 1 mango, 2 sliced tomatoes
- Lunch and Dinner – Burger, lettuce / chicken salad
She drank lots of water throughout the day and in the case of hunger pangs, she used to munch dried fruits, turkey, peanuts, etc.
Regarding exercises, she followed dance aerobics for 45 minutes, a few times in a week.
Olivia Munn Favorite Things
- Board Game – Taboo
- Poet – La Rochefoucauld
- Comic Book – Y: The Last Man
- Gadget – Roomba, Moroccan rug sheds
- Perfume – Apple and rose scent
- Clothes – J Brand Bailey Jeans
- Phone – Samsung Infuse 4G Smartphone
- Actress – Halle Berry
Source – USMagazine.com, MarieClaire.com, Shape.com
Olivia Munn Facts
- She is also well versed in Japanese.
- Olivia Munn was earlier (before 2006) known as “Lisa Munn”.
- She was born in the U.S. but relocated to several places due to her second father’s (stepfather) job in the United States Air Force. Due to this, Olivia grew up primarily in Tokyo, Japan.
- Olivia worked as a model before in the Japanese fashion industry.
- She was a Fox Sports reporter for women’s college basketball and football teams as a sideline interviewer. But, she didn’t like the job and tried her luck as an actress.
- She has also participated in a PETA campaign multiple times in April 2010, January 2012 and February 2013.
- She is a regular one in the “Maxim’s Hot 100 Women” list. She was at #99 in 2008, #96 in 2009, #8 in 2010, #2 in 2011, #2 in 2012 and #28 in 2013.
- She has one younger sibling and three older siblings.
- If she weren’t into acting, she would have been a molecular biologist astronaut or neurosurgeon.
- She has never smoked a cigarette.
- Olivia has never colored her hair.
- She wants to have three qualities in her friends – loyalty, understanding, and honesty.
- She suffers from an autoimmune disorder called fibromyalgia.