|Bryan Greenberg Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1978|
Bryan Greenberg is an American actor, voice actor, director, producer, and singer. He is known for his television roles like Jake Jagielski in the drama series One Tree Hill, Ben Epstein in the comedy-drama series How to Make It in America, Nicholson “Nick” Garrett in the drama series October Road, and Ben in the romantic comedy series The Mindy Project. He has also been cast in movies such as Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong, Friends with Benefits, A Year and Change, The Good Guy, A Short History of Decay, Flock of Dudes, Prime, Bride Wars, The Perfect Score, Bessie, Nobel Son, The Kitchen, and Love & Debate.
Bryan E. Greenberg
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Bryan Greenberg attended Beth El Synagogue in Omaha. Then, he studied at Parkway Central High School in Chesterfield, Missouri, and graduated in 1996.
In 2000, he received his Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre at New York University.
Actor, Voice Actor, Director, Producer, Singer
- Father – Carl Greenberg (Psychologist)
- Mother – Denise “Denny” (Psychologist)
- Siblings – Becca Greenberg (Younger Sister)
- Others – Charles Greenberg (Paternal Grandfather), Florence Honig (Paternal Grandmother), Hans/John Julius Barsdorf (Maternal Grandfather), Betty Zusin (Maternal Grandmother)
Bryan Greenberg has been signed with Management 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Pop, Folk, Country
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $3 Million.
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bryan Greenberg has dated –
- Olivia Munn (2007-2009) – In the year 2007, he started going out with actor and former television host Olivia Munn. However, the relationship ended in December 2009.
- Jamie Chung (2012-Present) – Bryan began dating actor and former reality television personality Jamie Chung in early 2012 and they got engaged in December 2013. He then proposed to her during their visit to Chung’s hometown of San Francisco, by singing a song he wrote. In October 2015, the duo got married at the El Capitan Canyon resort in Santa Barbara, California. The wedding was a 3-day ordeal that consisted of a welcome dinner on Halloween Eve to which guests were required to wear costumes, followed by a wedding ceremony on October 31 in which Chung and Greenberg exchanged non-denominational vows. It was announced on October 24, 2021, that the couple was blessed with twin boys. Jamie and Bryan have also co-starred in the romantic drama film Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong.
Race / Ethnicity
Bryan Greenberg is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
Often sports a stubble
Bryan Greenberg was cast as the kid in the Cookie Crisp cereal commercial. This was his first national role.
He was raised in Conservative Judaism.
Bryan Greenberg Facts
- He had a Bar Mitzvah ceremony, belonged to Jewish youth groups, went to Jewish summer camps, and traveled to Israel.
- He was 12 years old when he shifted to St. Louis, Missouri along with his family.
- In 1992, Bryan Greenberg was cast as Joseph in a camp-wide production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
- He relocated to New York City after high school.
- Bryan Greenberg made his first theatrical film appearance as Firecracker Kid in the 1998 legal drama film A Civil Action, starring John Travolta, Robert Duvall, James Gandolfini, and others. However, Bryan’s role went uncredited.
- He appeared in the music video of the song Yes We Can by will.i.am in 2008.
- Bryan has released albums like Waiting for Now, We Don’t Have Forever, and Everything Changes.
Featured Image by David Shankbone / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0