Christopher Whitelaw Pine
Chris, Peenè, Pinewood, Piney
Los Angeles, California, USA
Pine did high schooling from Oakwood School. In 2002, he received bachelor’s degree in English from University of California in Berkeley. Post that, he also studied English at the University of Leeds in UK for a year.
Finally, he spent a couple of years at American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
- Father – Robert Pine (Actor)
- Mother – Gwynne Gilford (Former actress and now a psychotherapist)
- Siblings – Katherine Pine (Older Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Anne Gwynne (née Marguerite Gwynne Trice) (Maternal Grandmother) (Actress), Max M. Gilford (President of the Hollywood Bar Association) (Maternal Grandfather)
As a newbie, he was signed to United Talent Agency.
Now, he is signed to Viewpoint, Inc. (Publicist).
6 ft or 183 cm
78 kg or 172 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris Pine dated –
- Sorel Carradine (2006) – American actress, Sorel dated for a couple of months in 2006.
- Beau Garrett (2008-2009) – Beau, American actress had an ON again and OFF again relationship with Chris Pine from August 2008 until 2009.
- Audrina Patridge (2009) – Audrina Patridge, a TV personality was spotted with Pine at a dinner in LA around May 2009. When their relationship started getting attention, Pine turned to single status in June 2009.
- Olivia Munn (2009-2010) – From October 2009 to January 2010, Olivia and Pine were an item. Though, they were serious during the start of the relationship.
- Nathalie Walker (2010) – Nathalie and Pine had a fling in January 2010.
- Jasmine Waltz (2010) – Pine had an encounter with American actress, Jasmine Waltz.
- Dominique Piek (2011-2013) – South African model dated for quite a long time with Pine from September 2011 to February 2013.
- Amanda Frances Horne (2013) – RUMOR
- Iris Björk Jóhannesdóttir (2013-2014) – Pine hooked up with Icelander Iris Björk Jóhannesdóttir from November 2013 to early 2014.
- Zoë Kravitz (2014-2015) – From September 2014 to February 2015, Chris dated actress Zoe Kravitz.
- Vail Bloom (2015) – In May 2015, Chris was dating actress, Vail Bloom. Their relationship was confirmed by Just Jared. No news of their separation was made public.
- Sofia Boutella (2017) – Chris was reportedly linked with his co-star from Star Trek Beyond, Sophia Boutella in 2017. They even attended the Coachella music festival together in April 2017.
- Annabelle Wallis (2018-Present) – In April 2018, Chris started dating British actress Annabelle Wallis.
Race / Ethnicity
Chris has ancestry from various areas and religions such as French, English, German, Russian, and Welsh.
- He has sparkling blue eyes
- Chris frequently plays mischievous and charming roles in the films
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 41 in or 104 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 75 cm
Pine has not revealed his shoe size.
He has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Playing James T. Kirk in the 2009 film Star Trek, and also in its sequel, Star Trek Into Darkness released in 2013.
Chris Pine played the role as Chris in the 2004 film Why Germany?
First TV Show
In 2003, he guest appeared in the American medical drama television series ER for his role as Levine in the episode titled “A Thousand Cranes”.
Pine’s workout list includes these exercises –
- Mountain Climber
- Dumbbell Thruster
- Swiss Ball Jackknife
- Box Jump
- Swiss Ball Pike
Read more about his workouts at Men’s Health.
Chris Pine Favorite Things
Chris Pine Facts
- For 2013 video game Star Trek, he gave his voice to the character of James T. Kirk.
- He enjoys doing skeet shooting.
- Pine is the cousin of Martin Jurow.
- He started wearing the glasses during third grade.
- He beat Mike Vogel for his role as James T. Kirk in the 2009 movie Star Trek.
- He was once given the title of “the new Harrison Ford” by the magazine US Weekly.
- He is not present on Twitter. But, you can his fan sites and fan pages on the web.
- He became the youngest actor to play the Star Trek lead, at the age of 28.
- Pine was once considered for the lead role in the 2010 movie TRON: Legacy.
- He is not on social media.