Audrina Cathleen Patridge
Auds, Drina, Beverly Hills Sweetheart
Audrina is a graduate from El Dorado High School, Placentia, California
TV Personality, Actress and Model
- Father – Mark Patridge
- Mother – Lynn Patridge
- Siblings – Casey Patridge and Samantha Patridge (Sisters) & Marky Patridge (Brother)
Gladys Gonzalez, after she ditched her talent agency, United Talent Agency (UTA)
Reality TV, drama, talk show, and comedy
5 ft 7¼ in or 171 cm
57 kg or 125 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Nick Roldan – Auds name was firstly attached with Nick Roldan, a Top American Polo star but later on it was said to be a rumor.
- Justin Brescia (2005-08) – Audrina’s co-star in “The Hills”. Both met when Justin was working as a Hairdresser for the band “Maroon 5”.
- Brian Drolet (2006) – Rumors were there that Audrina had dated Writer, Director, and Producer, Brian Drolet also when she’s having affair with Justin.
- Bernard Steimann (2008) – Audrina’s not so famous guy with whom she shared relation after she broke up with Justin.
- Tal Cooperman (2008) – Another Not so famous love of Auds but result was same as that was with Bernard.
- Corey Bohan (2008, 2010-2017) – Australian sports star Corey Bohan and Audrina started dating in August 2010. Their relationship was also an inspiration for Auds TV Show “Audrina”. This was the second attempt, the BMXer and Audrina tried to be in a relationship. The first one being in 2008. They dated ON and OFF during the early period. In November 2015, the couple got engaged. In June 2016, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Kirra Max. On November 5, 2016, they got married. But, this marriage didn’t last even a year and Audrina applied for divorce in September 2017.
- Chris Pine (2009) – Auds had some close moments with the “Star Trek” guy, but the moments didn’t last for long.
- Mark Salling (2009-2010) – An American singer, writer, composer and much more with whom she had a year-long affair, according to rumors.
- Ryan Cabrera (2010, 2018-Present) – American pop rock singer and musician, Ryan Cabrera and Audrina first dated for 5 months from January 2010 to May 2010. They reconciled their relationship in April 2018 after a gap of 8 years.
- Nic Roldan (2011) – American polo player and model, Nic Roldan had an encounter with Patridge in April 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Belgian, Italian, Polish and German ancestry.
Audrina’s flawless body, combined with her smile and beautiful eyes make her look like an angel, clearly different from others.
35-24-36 in or 89-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Bongo clothing, and Carl Jr.’s commercials.
Best Known for
MTV’s reality series “The Hills.”
First TV Show
The Hills (2006-09), a reality TV series, aired on MTV. She was the longest-serving cast member.
Into the Blues 2: The Reef, an American action film and sequel to Into the Blues (2005).
Jarett Del Bene, who created the shape up plan for the cast of “The Hills.”
Audrina Patridge Favorite things
- Favorite pair of jeans – Divine Right of Denim (LUST)
- Favorite Jeans Shop – Fred Segal
- Favorite Book – Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Favorite Movies – The Notebook (2004), Meet the Fockers (2004), The Waterboy (1998), Pirates of the Caribbean (2003, 2006, 2007, 2011), and Dirty Dancing Cocktail
- Favorite TV Shows – The Hills, Audrina, Dexter, and Fuel
Audrina Patridge Facts
- Audrina and her family had starred in the VH1’s reality Show “Audrina” (2011).
- Her sister, Casey is only 14 months junior to her.
- She grew up in Yorba Linda, California.
- She was hired for a job at Quixote Studios as a receptionist.
- In “The Hills”, she was cast as a friend of Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag.
- She declared her exit from “The Hills” on May 28, 2009.
- Her final episode of the series was broadcasted on December 1, 2009.
- Later on, she signed on for the 6th series of The Hills, produced by Mark Burnett.
- Her movie “Into the Blues 2: The Reef” was released Straight-to-DVD on April 21, 2009.
- She has made appearances on MADtv and Do Not Disturb.
- Visit her official website @ audrinapatridge.com.
- Catch Audrina on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.