|Tara Emad Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tara Emad is an Egyptian actor and model who started her career pursuits at a young age. She has been cast in several shows and movies which include Dawa’er Hob: Circles of Love, Good and Prosperous, Lam’ie El Ott, The Unknown Sweet Potato Seller, El-Haram el-Rabe, The Blue Elephant 2, 122, The Babylon Gardens, Moussa, Pause, Aladdin, Why Do We Love Again? (W Nheb Tani Leh), Diamond Dust, El-Khuroog an el-Nass, El Kwaissen, and Women’s Maadi House. Moreover, Tara Emad has appeared on the cover of more than 50 magazines in Egypt, Lebanon, Montenegro, France, and Italy.
Tara Emad attended the Applied Arts & Science department of the German University in Cairo as well as studied at Port Said Language School in Zamalek, Egypt.
Tara Emad has been signed with –
- METRO Models
- Life Model Management – Dubai
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Tara Emad is of Egyptian descent on her father’s side and has Montenegrin roots on her mother’s side.
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
She has done endorsement work for the likes of Mobaco Cottons, etc.
Tara Emad Facts
- She was around 14 years old when she had her first photoshoot. The shoot was with the Lebanese magazine Layalina which further lead to her first runway show.
- At the age of 15, Tara Emad started acting.
- In 2010, she became Miss Teen Egypt and then entered the Miss Global Teen pageant in the same year in Brasil.
- Her journey on the Miss Global Teen pageant concluded as the 1st runner-up and she was given the title of “Teen Queen of Africa”.
- Tara Emad appeared as Mermed in the 2019 drama horror mystery crime thriller film The Blue Elephant 2, a sequel to the 2014 box office hit film The Blue Elephant. The film stars Karim Abdel Aziz, Nelly Karim, Hend Sabry, and Shereen Reda.
- She has graced the covers of several magazines including Emirates Woman, Identity, Insight, Enigma, and Elle Oriental.
- Tara Emad has been involved with the Help From Your Heart Foundation which distributes donations to families and children in orphanages in Cairo.
Featured Image by Tara Emad / Instagram