|Gee Money Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1968|
Gee Money is an American radio host, event host, and actor, best known as a radio host of the weekday radio program, The AM/PM Workload Show, which was broadcast on the FM radio station PJD5 (Laser 101 FM) in St. Maarten starting in 1999. He was also the host of Heineken Green Synergy DJ Competition Finals on the cable TV network that was broadcast across the Caribbean.
Gary Burton, Mr. Gee Money, G$
Staten Island, New York City, New York, United States
St. Maarten, Dutch West Indies, Caribbean
Gee Money attended Susan E. Wagner High School in Staten Island, New York City, New York, United States.
He then enrolled in State University of New York at Morrisville (Morrisville State College) and graduated with an associate degree in Applied Science in 1989.
Radio Host, Event Host, Actor
- Father – Chester Euton
- Mother – Lucia Euton
- Siblings – Chet Euton (Older Brother) (Owner of E1Productions), Liesa Euton (Older Sister) (Motivational Speaker, Innovator)
- Others – Christian (Godson), Dimar (Cousin) (Works at the Monster Factory SXM radio station). He also has 2 aunts.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gee Money has dated –
- Monica Yasmin – He was in a relationship with Monica in the past. They have 2 daughters together, Yasmin Euton, who is the older one, and Nyleen “Nini” Euton.
- Patricia – He is in a relationship with Patricia. He has a daughter with her, born in 2009.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
His hair turned ‘Black’ growing up, but he decided to keep his head clean-shaven later in life.
- Tall height
- Fuller lips
Gee Money has endorsed brands such as –
- Luc Belaire Rose
- Ecliff Elie
- Pelican Peak
- Ugly Tie Shop
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club
- Tommy Hilfiger
- FIJI Water
- SHAKE SHACK
Gee Money Facts
- His high school classmate was Rich Eisen, an American journalist and broadcaster who has worked for FOX, NFL, CBS, and ESPN.
- He has interviewed many well-known people from the showbusiness on his radio program, The AM/PM Workload Show. Some of those were Johnnie Cochran, Jimmy Cliff, The Black Eyed Peas, Ne-Yo, Sean Paul, Damian Marley, Shaggy, Fabolous, Bill Bellamy, Akon, Fat Joe, A.J. Calloway, and Wyclef Jean.
- As an actor, Gee Money has appeared in movies such as Astoria Fix (1997), Mixing Nia (1998), and The Panman: Rhythm of the Palms (2007). The latter was the most successful, having won 2 awards in June 2008, “Best Feature Film” at the Hollywood Black Film Festival and “Best Score” at the Brooklyn International Film Festival.
- In 2004 and 2007, Gee Money was awarded the Best of The Best Award for “Best Local Radio Host” in St. Maartens.
- He is often confused with a Baton Rouge, Louisiana rapper, Garrett J. Burton, also known as Gee Money or Da Real Gee Money. Garrett was killed in a shooting on September 10, 2017, and shared the same last name with Gary, although it was never confirmed whether they were related. An associate of the rapper NBA YoungBoy was arrested for the murder.
- He is a big fan of wine and is a part of an alcohol brand named Black Bottle Boys.
- Gee Money was a big fan of Game of Thrones (2011-2019) and could hardly wait for the 8th season to premiere in April 2019.
- Gee Money prefers Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen over Chick-fil-A.
- He and The Notorious B.I.G. were good friends and he mourns his passing every year on March 9.
- He joined the Guardian Group Walk & Run event and finished a 3K mile race in June 2019, which was how he stays in shape.
Featured Image by Gee Money / Instagram