|Diane Keaton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6.5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 5, 1946|
Diane Keaton is an American actress, director, and producer known for appearing in popular TV shows and films like Annie Hall. She has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Hour After Hour deodorant and L’Oréal Paris. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Twitter, and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Annie, Diane Keaton
Highland Park, Los Angeles, California, United States
Beverly Hills, California, United States
Diane graduated from Santa Ana High School in Santa Ana, California. She also attended Santa Ana College and later was a student at the Orange Coast College for a year but later decided to quit to pursue her acting career.
Actress, Director, Producer
- Father – John Newton Ignatius “Jack” Hall (Real Estate Broker, Civil Engineer)
- Mother – Dorothy Deanne (Homemaker, Amateur Photographer)
- Siblings – Randy Hall (Younger Brother), Robin Hall (Younger Sister), Dorrie Hall (Younger Sister)
- Others – Chester Newton Hall (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Alice Powers (Paternal Grandmother), Lemuel Roy Keaton (Maternal Grandfather), Beulah Evinger (Maternal Grandmother)
Diane is represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
5 ft 6.5 in or 169 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Diane Keaton has dated –
- Woody Allen (1971-1972) – Diane met director Woody Allen when she auditioned for the Broadway rendition of Play It Again. The two had a romantic dinner and began dating in 1971. They lived together for a short period before deciding to move on. Diane still considers Woody to be one of her closest friends.
- Al Pacino (1971-1991) – Diane began dating her The Godfather co-star, Al Pacino in 1971. The two had a turbulent on and off relationship before finally ending the things in 1991.
- Warren Beatty (1978-1980) – Diane briefly dated Warren from 1978 to 1980.
- Edward Ruscha (1977) – Pop art movement artist Edward Joseph Ruscha began dating Diane in 1977. However, their relationship didn’t last long and decided to put an end to their romance.
- Steve Jobs – Apple Inc co-founder Steve Jobs was rumored to be dating Diane Keaton when the two were neighbors in New York in the late 1970s. However, the two had a brief romance.
- Keanu Reeves (2005) – Diane reportedly dated actor Keanu Reeves for a brief period in 2005.
Race / Ethnicity
Diane has Irish, Northern Irish, English, Scottish, German ancestry and distant Austrian, Dutch, and French lineage.
- Her smile
- Her signature bob haircut
- Usually seen wearing glasses
- Often seen sporting the color white
Diane has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Hour After Hour deodorant (1970)
- L’Oréal Paris (2005)
- AMC Rebel automobile (1968)
Diane was raised under Free Methodist values and follows Christianity.
Best Known For
- Her versatile and long spanning acting career which spans over 5 decades
- Her award-winning performance in the movie Annie Hall in 1977
Diane made her theatrical film debut as Joan Vecchio in the comedy movie Lovers and Other Strangers in 1970.
First TV Show
Diane made her television show debut on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson in 1969.
Diane still manages to stay fit at her age. She walks on the treadmill and ensures that she maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Diane Keaton Favorite Things
- Books – The Bluest Eyes
- People – Goldie Hawn
- Places – Home
- Accessories – Snuggly Blanket, Shoes
- Dress To Sleep In – T-shirts (Cotton)
- Author – Toni Morrison
- Hobby – Driving
- Modern Convenience – Car Phone
Diane Keaton Facts
- She dislikes the smell of perfumes.
- She is fond of photography.
- Diane also works as a real-estate agent and even sold a house to Madonna in 2003.
- She battled skin cancer in 2011.
- Diane revealed that she had bulimia in the past.
- She revealed she had to get work done on her teeth due to bulimia.
- She admitted that she has never gone under the knife and had plastic surgery.
- Diane adopted 2 children, daughter Dexter in 1996 and son Duke in 2001, after the death of her father.
- She has asthma.
- She wrote a memoir titled Then Again in November 2011.
- In August 2022, Diane was honored with a Handprint & Footprint Ceremony in Hollywood.
- Visit her official website @ dianekeaton.com.
- Follow Diane on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Firooz Zahedi / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0