Kentrell DeSean Gaulden
YoungBoy, YB, NBA YoungBoy
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
In October 2017, YoungBoy revealed that he had got enrolled at the Scotlandville Magnet High School in his hometown of Baton Rouge to re-start his school education. He had dropped out of school in the 9th grade to focus on his rap career.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – His mother used to rap.
- Siblings – Ken (Younger Brother)
YoungBoy is managed by FeeBanks of Good Money Global Management.
Hip hop, trap
Never Broke Again / Artist Partners Group / Atlantic / YSL Ent
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
YoungBoy has dated –
- Starr Dejanee – Starr Dejanee is reported to be YoungBoy’s baby mama. She has been seen in many of his YouTube videos. In August 2017, she uploaded a video on her Snapchat account in which she claimed that YB had dumped her again. The on and off pattern has been an intrinsic part of their relationship. However, it is not clearly known how many children they have had together. As per many tabloids, YB has four sons.
- Malu Trevejo (2017) – YB was linked with the internet celebrity Malu Trevejo in 2017. Like his other relationships, YB and Trevejo’s relationship had been very volatile and on and off in nature with Trevejo accusing him of cheating on her in numerous Snapchat uploads.
- Jania (2017) – As per some of his videos, NBA YoungBoy was in a relationship with a woman named Jania. He caused a minor controversy in November 2017 after he made her cry in one of his Snapchat videos. In the video, his baby mama was also featured. He was reported to have broken up with her towards the end of November. Some reports claimed that she had dumped him for cheating on her with his baby mama.
- Danielle Bregoli (2017) – YoungBoy was reported to be dating singer Danielle Bregoli in 2017 after they posted pictures of them hanging out together on their respective social media accounts. These pictures were later deleted but the screenshots of these posts were widely distributed on the social media.
Race / Ethnicity
- Forehead scars
- Loves shiny jewelry
NBA YoungBoy hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- The popularity of his single Untouchable, which managed to reach the 39th position on the Billboard Hip Hop charts. The official music video of the single went on to garner more than 100 million views on YouTube.
- Having collaborated with a host of popular hip-hop artists such as 21 Savage, Yo Gotti, Meek Mill, and Young Thug.
- His strong presence on various social media platforms such as Instagram on which he has more than 3 million followers. He also has more than 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube.
In 2018, YoungBoy released his debut studio album Until Death Call My Name.
He hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
YoungBoy hasn’t appeared on any TV show till date.
His workout routine and diet plans aren’t known.
YoungBoy Never Broke Again Favorite Things
- Song – Gravity
Source – XXL Mag
YoungBoy Never Broke Again Facts
- When he was 4 years old, he broke his neck in a wrestling accident. The 3 deep scars on his forehead are the result of the halo brace that he had to wear for a long time.
- He was mostly raised by his grandmother.
- Just after he found fame, he was arrested for a robbery offense. He had to spend 6 months in a juvenile detention center in Tallulah, Louisiana.
- Before he was due to perform in Austin, he was taken under arrest by the US custody. He was charged with 2 counts of attempted murder as it was claimed he had jumped out of his vehicle and open fired on a group of people on the South Baton Rouge street. YB had open fired in retaliation of the murder of his close friend and local rapper NBA Boosie. He had to spend 6 months at the Parish Prison while awaiting his trial. YoungBoy eventually pleaded guilty to aggravated assault with a firearm charge. He was handed 10 years suspended prison sentence and 3 years of probation.
- He was released in May 2017 after taking a plea deal and posting bail. After he was released from the Parish Prison, he decided to move to New Orleans so as to distance from the festering crime scene in his hometown.
- The single and music video of Win or Lose was released while he was behind the prison bars on an attempted murder charge.
- Visit his official website @ youngboynba.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, SoundCloud, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Mass Appeal / YouTube