María Luisa Trevejo
Miami, Florida, United States
As she couldn’t find sufficient time for her education after the start of her music career, Malu Trevejo decided to rely on homeschooling to keep her school studies on track.
She has also claimed that she decided to go for homeschooling as she wanted to stay away from bullies.
Singer, songwriter, dancer, and internet personality
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Universal Music Latin
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Malu Trevejo has dated –
- YoungBoy Never Broke Again (2017) – American rapper YoungBoy Never Broke Again was linked with Malu Trevejo in 2017. Like his other relationships, YB and Trevejo’s relationship had been very volatile and on and off in nature with Trevejo accusing him of cheating on her in numerous Snapchat uploads.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Spanish ancestry on her father’s side, while on her mother’s side, she is of Cuban descent.
- Curly hair
- Cute dimpled smile
Malu Trevejo has done endorsement work for a couple of brands and products using her strong social media presence.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her single Luna Llena, which managed to peak at the 27th spot on the Billboard Hot Latin Songs charts.
- Her strong presence on numerous social media platforms such as Instagram on which she has more than 6 million followers.
As a Singer
She has released a couple of singles including Luna Llena and En Mi Mente.
Malu Trevejo hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
Malu Trevejo hasn’t acted on any TV show till date.
Malu Trevejo’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Malu Trevejo Favorite Things
- Music Influence– Hip hop music
- Singer – Jennifer Lopez
- Number – 2
Malu Trevejo Facts
- She got her first breakthrough on the social media with her success on Musical.ly.
- The views on the music video of her single Luna Llena managed to cross 33 million within just 7 weeks of the release.
- In June 2017, Malu was signed up to a record contract by In-Tu Linea, which is a division of the Universal Music Latin Entertainment label.
- Just after her birth, her family decided to move from Cuba to Madrid (Spain), where they lived for 11 years.
- She eventually relocated with her mother to Florida (United States).
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Malu Trevejo / Instagram