|Britt McHenry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1986|
Britt McHenry is an American TV host, commentator, columnist, and former model, best known as the commentator for the Fox News 24/7 streaming service, Fox Nation, and hosting a weekly news TV show on their WTTG Fox 5 channel. Before gaining prominence on Fox News, she 1st worked for ABC’s WJLA-TV as the Washinton-based affiliate. Samantha also worked as a sports reporter/anchor for their sister TV station, NewsChannel 8. In mid-2014, she joined ESPN as their Washingon-based reporter and correspondent.
Brittany May McHenry
Mount Holly, New Jersey, United States
Washington, D.C., United States
Britt attended Satellite High School in Satellite Beach, Florida, United States, and graduated in 2004. After graduation, she enrolled in Stetson University in DeLand, Florida, United States, studied English and graduated magma cum laude in 2007.
Britt then attended Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, United States, where she obtained her degree in journalism.
TV Host, Commentator, Columnist, Former Model
- Father – He was an Air Force Lieutenant Colonel.
Britt McHenry is represented by Creative Artists Agency (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Britt McHenry has dated –
- Tennys Sandgren (2018) – She was in a relationship with Tennys, a professional tennis player in 2018. In October 2018, the two reportedly already broke up.
Race / Ethnicity
Britt McHenry Facts
- She grew up in Indian Harbour Beach and Satellite Beach, both small towns on the east coast of Florida, United States.
- Her dad called her “a pit bull” for her dedication, aspirations, and willingness to always work and prove herself.
- She has a rescue dog named Roxy.
- Her mom survived cancer 2 times in the past. At the age of 8, she lost her left eye due to retinoblastoma, an eye cancer that only affects kids. In her early 40s, her mom fought against breast cancer and later announced she was cancer-free.
- During college, she played soccer alongside Ashlyn Harris, who later became a part of the national soccer team for the United States. At Stetson University, she was a midfielder for Stetson Hatters in the 2004 season.
- In the early days of her career as an intern, Britt was starstruck when she fetched Brit Hume’s coffee. He was one of her idols and worked for the political unit at Fox News.
- Britt was known as sort of a “tomboy Barbie” during college.
- She was caught on camera berating a tow place employee in April 2016. Britt told her that she wouldn’t work in that “scumbag place” and that “I work in the news, I’ll sue this place. This is why I have a degree and you don’t!” However, Britt quickly apologized via Twitter. She stated that she made the wrong decision in the heat of the moment and allowed her emotions to get the best of her.
- Britt was heavily criticized for verbally attacking the son of the NBA broadcaster, Craig Sager in 2017 on the 1-year anniversary of Craig’s death. She called him “some kid whose only connection to media is his famous dad”.
- In 2017, Britt was a columnist for The Federalist, a conservative online magazine.
- Britt claimed that she was let go from ESPN alongside more than 100 other employees in April 2017 because she was “white and made too much. First to go, actually…”
- Britt accused her former Un-PC show co-host, former WWE wrestler Tyrus, of sending her unsolicited text messages with lewd and s*xual content in June 2019. Fox laid off Tyrus from that flagship show in April 2019 for unrelated reasons. The company ultimately investigated her accusations and took no action against him.
Featured Image by Britt McHenry / Instagram