|Ben J. Pierce Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ben J. Pierce is an American YouTube star, actor, singer, songwriter, editor, social media personality, dancer, and a self-proclaimed eyebrow artist who is known for uploading loads of interesting videos on his YouTube channels. The videos basically comprise of makeup tutorials, collaborations, transformation videos, comic skits, music videos, and his daily life and have made him a very popular internet personality. After being a closeted teenager, Ben J. Pierce finally came out as gay and queer on June 6, 2017, and has since been a major supporter of the LGBT community. He has also been cast in a variety of shows and movies such as Esther: Never Again, Hiding in Plain Sight, The Notebook Map, Slash, Guidance, Searching, Reverie, Fuller House, Zall Good, and BrainSurge. Additionally, Ben J. Pierce has branched out as a singer and has released several tracks such as Little Game, Boys Will Be Boys, and Rendezvous. He also enjoys a huge social media fan base and has garnered more than 250k followers on Instagram, more than 250k subscribers and more than 6.5 million views on his YouTube channel titled Ben J. Pierce, more than 300k subscribers and more than 25 million views on his YouTube channel titled BENNY, more than 10k followers on Facebook, and more than 120k followers on Twitter.
Ben J. Pierce
Dallas, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
YouTube Star, Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Editor, Social Media Personality, Dancer, Self-Proclaimed Eyebrow Artist
- Siblings – Ben J. Pierce has an older brother and 2 older sisters.
Ben J. Pierce is represented by Flip Management.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Pierced Ears
- Plump Lips
- Long neck
- Prominent jawline
- Childlike personality
Ben J. Pierce has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands via social media which include EUPHORIA.
Best Known For
- Uploading a large variety of content which is based on makeup tutorials, collaborations, transformation videos, comic skits, music videos, and much more on his YouTube channels. He also often addresses issues such as gender and identity in his YouTube videos.
- Having been cast as the first ever openly gay character of the series named Fuller House
- Accumulating an immense social media fan base as he enjoys more than 250k followers on Instagram, more than 250k subscribers and more than 6.5 million views on his YouTube channel titled Ben J. Pierce, more than 300k subscribers and more than 25 million views on his YouTube channel titled BENNY, more than 10k followers on Facebook, and more than 120k followers on Twitter
As a Singer
Ben J. Pierce released his first single, Little Game, in 2014. Then, in 2016, he released his another single, titled Boys Will Be Boys, which addressed toxic masculinity and heteronormativity and whose video featured actor Kalama Epstein.
Over the years, he has released a couple of other singles such as Never Apart, Rendezvous, and Every Boy.
Ben J. Pierce made his first feature film appearance by playing the role of Chayyim Rendenstein in the historical drama film, Esther: Never Again, in 2012. His co-stars in the film included the likes of Cody Berry, Brett Herbert, Emylee Herring, Jeff Kelly, and Christopher Morris McGilvray.
The same year i.e. in 2012, Ben J. Pierce made his first theatrical film appearance as a student in the drama film, Hiding in Plain Sight. It starred Kelly O’Neil Jackson, Sharice Henry Chasi, Irma P. Hall, Drew Waters, Martin Ezelle, Gwendolynn Murphy, and Aaliyah Muhammad.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as a contestant on BrainSurge in 2011.
First Web Show
Ben J. Pierce made his first web show appearance as Lionel Gray in an episode, titled Ultimate Sports Fan, of AwesomenessTV in November 2014.
Ben J. Pierce Facts
- He grew up in Dallas, Texas alongside his older siblings who often help him in his videos.
- Ben J. Pierce’s nickname ‘Miss Benny’ beautifully amalgamates a masculine and yet feminine image.
- Growing up, he was a closeted teenager and came out as gay on June 6, 2017, by uploading a video titled “Sincerely, an internet gay boy – (coming out)”.
- At the age of 11, he started his YouTube journey by uploading videos on several channels. This helped him feel less isolated and lonely.
- In 2012, Ben J. Pierce started uploading videos on his YouTube channel titled KidPOV which he later renamed to his own name in 2016.
- He has collaborated with artists such as Dodie Clark, Jon Cozart, Tyler Oakley, Thomas Sanders, and James Charles.
- Ben J. Pierce is friends with Australian singer, songwriter, actor, and YouTuber, Troye Sivan, and YouTuber, activist, and author, Tyler Oakley.
- In 2011, he was cast in the Nickelodeon game show, BrainSurge, alongside Jordin Sparks, and wrapped up his journey successfully emerging as a winner.
- As an editor, Ben J. Pierce has worked on projects such as Transforming Thomas Sanders Into: A Disney Villain (2016) and Tomorrow Never Came ft. Thomas Sanders (2017).
- He is a very talented makeup artist and transformed Tyler Oakley to look just like him in one of his YouTube videos, titled TRANSFORMING TYLER OAKLEY INTO ME, in June 2015.
- One of his aesthetic influencers is the photographer and filmmaker, Bob Mizer.
- In 2016, Ben J. Pierce played the role of Smiley in the teen drama web series, Guidance.
- He loves listening to hip hop and rap music and enjoys the work by artists such as Charli XCX and Carly Rae Jepsen.
- Follow Ben J. Pierce on Instagram, YouTube, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
Featured Image by Ben J. Pierce / Instagram