Mathew Tyler Oakley
Jackson, Michigan, US
Tyler has attended Michigan State University.
YouTube and podcast personality, humorist, activist, author
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Jackie Oakley
- Siblings – Unknown
He is signed to Big Frame.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Tyler Oakley has dated –
- Adam Rippon (2018) – Figure skater, Adam Rippon and Tyler Oakley were linked together in early 2018. The relationship rumors emerged after Adam was featured in Tyler’s YouTube video in February 2018. Also, a day after the video was posted, Adam shared a picture of them together on his Instagram with a flirty caption, which suggested that something was brewing between them.
- Anthony Russo (2018-Present) – In 2018, musician Anthony Russo and Tyler met via the dating app, Bumble. Tyler posted their picture together in December 2018 celebrating the holiday season and was super excited to share the time with someone he loves.
Race / Ethnicity
He has multi-colored hair. Sometimes, he goes with seafoam or bright blond, and even supports vibrant purple color and many others. It keeps on changing.
Height less than the average American height of men.
Tyler Oakley’s approx body specifications may be –
- Chest – 37 in or 94 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 7 (US).
He has appeared in a Chevrolet ad, Pepsi Super Bowl commercial, etc.
For the Taco Bell Foundation for Teens, Tyler is the celebrity ambassador.
He is not a religious person. He revealed that via a YouTube video.
Best Known For
Being active on social media websites such as YouTube and Twitter, and being an LGBT activist and humorist.
First YouTube Video
His first video was named Raindrops posted in 2007.
In 2015, Tyler played the role as Crouton in the short comedy film Luna Goes Cruising.
First TV Show
In 2013, Tyler appeared in the sci-fi comedy series Smosh for his role as George Tyler Washington in an episode entitled “The End of Christmas: Part 2.”
Tyler Oakley may be working out to keep himself in shape. Here, he has shared a pic of him running in the morning.
He must have got the inspiration from the buffed body which he couldn’t control himself from sharing that on his blog.
He has also tweeted about his ideal diet plan on Twitter wherein he wants everyday to be a cheat day.
Later in 2014, he revealed that he is having wasabi peas and diet soda.
Tyler Oakley Favorite Things
- Color – Various colors
Source – TylerOakley.com
Tyler Oakley Facts
- Tyler wears spectacles.
- His activism is related mainly to LGBT rights and other social problems like education, healthcare, etc.
- YouTuber Tyler commenced making videos in 2007.
- Oakley was previously a member of the community at the channel “5AwesomeGays.” There he used to produce the Friday video.
- Through publishers Simon & Schuster, Tyler released his humorous collection of essays under the name “Binge” in 2015.
- Tyler is a professional fangirl.
- He is a fan of Glee’s Darren Criss and The Talk’s Julie Chen.
- Due to his growing popularity on Twitter and YouTube, he was given a chance to meet the then U.S. President Barack Obama at the White House and also the first lady Michelle Obama.
- Tyler has suffered from an eating disorder in the past.
- Ellen DeGeneres is his role model.
- In 2015, Tyler released a documentary film Snervous Tyler Oakley for which he also served as the executive producer.
- Visit his official website @ tyleroakley.com and purchase his book from tyleroakleybook.com.
- Connect with Tyler on Wattpad, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+.