|Symfuhny Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||21, 1999|
Symfuhny is an American social media star and professional esports player, best known for his gameplay of the video game Fortnite: Battle Royale via the live streaming platform Twitch, on which he has amassed more than 1.5 million followers and more than 25 million views. Even though he created the channel on June 28, 2012, it wasn’t until July 2018 that he began actively streaming, at 1st a survival multiplayer video game H1Z1 before moving on to Fortnite, after which his following skyrocketed. He has also collaborated with other Twitch streamers that played the same video games game such as Snood, Zayt, Nate Hill, SypherPK, Ninja, and Tfue, both casually and in professional duo tournaments. Symfuhny debuted solo at the “Summer Skirmish Series NA” in 2018, which was an 8-week event hosted by Fortnite creators, a company named Epic Games, and was placed 12th. Symfuhny also took part in the same event in the next cycle but ended up at number 32. He didn’t lose hope and competed again in the “Summer Skirmish Series NA” this time with Zayt, and ranked 3rd as a duo on both 1st and the 2nd day of the tournament’s 7th week.
He achieved major success for his career as a professional video game player on October 28, 2018, after he ended up 11th at the “Fortnite Fall Skirmish Series – Week 6 – Stream-Invitational” and won a $20k cash prize, which was his highest-earning from a single tournament by that point in his career. In November 2018, Smyfuhny ended up in 2nd place alongside Luminosity Gaming‘s team player Sypher PK at the “Boom TV/Code Red Esports” series. In March 2019, Symfuhny was signed to a professional Esports team, NRG Esports, and began competing alongside teammates such as King Richard, Svennoss, MrSavageM and Zayt in both “Fall/Summer Skirmish” tournaments. He also became a successful social media star due to his video editing and entertainment abilities and has garnered a large fanbase online with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 550k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Social Media Star, Professional Esports Player
Symfuhny is represented by the NRG Esports Team (Talent Agent, Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Symfuhny has dated –
- BrookeAB (2019-Present) – There was a lot of speculation regarding him dating the fellow Twitch Fortnite streamer, BrookeAB after they collaborated in numerous videos. On June 8, 2019, he tagged Brooke on Twitter and used a hashtag “#NationalBestFriendsDay.” She replied with a sad emoji, and the same day, Sym uploaded a YouTube video titled Are me and Brooke OFFICIAL? *BROOKE’S THOUGHTS ON ME* showing an obvious connection while talking via a VOIP program, and a flirting back-and-forth, but without official confirmation. His video series featuring Brooke with ‘clickbait’ titles continued throughout June and July 2019, and at one point, Tfue’s Girlfriend Corinna Kopf also swooped in to gave him advice regarding dating, s*x, having a serious relationship, and his lack of practice in bed. Symfuhny’s collaborations with Brooke also helped her become the 5th fastest growing Twitch channel in June 2019, according to Twitch Metrics.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
Slicked-back undercut haircut
Symfuhny has endorsed brands such as –
- Ballistix by Micron
- Events DC
- Netgear Nighthawk Pro Gaming Routers
Best Known For
- Being a professional esports player, focusing on the multiplayer video game Fortnite: Battle Royale as part of the NRG Esports team starting in March 2019
- His social media fanbase with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 1.5 million followers on Twitch, more than 550k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 300k followers on Twitter
He is a regular gym-goer, even though he never specified an exact routine or diet plan. In mid-July 2019, Sym revealed that he went to the gym at night, and was surprised at how great he felt the next day. In June 2019, he was asked to show his arms in a camera close-up while streaming and got called out for having a small left arm, which was never seen on camera due to his positioning. However, in a later video, he flexed them and it became obvious that his biceps were overly developed and striated, for which he was praised by the live chat.
Symfuhny Favorite Things
- Gaming Monitor Resolution – 1080p
Source – Twitter
- He used to have an emo haircut in the past, and in February 2018 admitted he had “no idea what he was thinking back then.”
- He announced signing a contract with NRG Esports by entering Fortnite‘s Creative Mode and building blocks of text that spelled out “NRG.”
- The team he joined, NRG Esports, was led by actors, basketball stars, business moguls, socialites, and influential people from various industries that were not only investors but also player advisors. It included people such as Alex Rodriguez, Shaquille O’Neal, Jimmy Rollins, Ryan Howard, Jennifer Lopez, Michael Strahan, Marshawn Lynch, DJ Tiesto, and others.
- In the past, his fanbase compared him to another YouTuber named GioFilms. They looked so similar that many people thought they were brothers.
- Symfuhny has created his brand of merchandise through a brand named ElectronicGamersLeague. His collection consists of hats, hoodies, t-shirts, joggers, beanies, windbreaker jackets, cinch bags, stickers, and more.
- In early 2019, his fanbase made 2 Twitter accounts as part of an internal joke, named Symfuhny’s Body Wash and Symfuhny’s Hair Gel.
- Symfuhny started playing with a Logitech wireless mouse in January 2019 during his professional events and live streaming. He quickly reported that that wired mice felt heavy and slow after that experience, so he vowed never to go back to using them.
- He hit a milestone of 600k followers on Twitch on January 1, 2019, and surpassed the 1 million followers mark on April 11, 2019.
- According to official stats, Symfuhny has earned just under $140k in prize money from all of the tournaments that he participated in prior to joining the NRG Esports team in March 2019.
- His Instagram account reached a milestone of 1 million followers on March 20, 2019.
- Symfuhny fell asleep at least 2 times while watching the movie The Avengers: Endgame (2019).
- In May 2019, he reported eating chicken after years of not even having a bite.
- On June 27, 2019, he stayed awake for 27 hours straight and live-streamed 21 hours of it.
- In February 2021, he was caught up in a controversy after he allegedly used a racial slur during the streaming of Warzone.
Featured Image by Symfuhny / Instagram