|Erika Eleniak Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1969|
Erika Eleniak is an American actor, Playboy Playmate, former model, and voice actor who is best known for playing Shauni McClain in the popular action drama television series Baywatch. She has also been cast as Jillian Parnell in the miniseries Aftershock: Earthquake in New York, Officer Christine Bannon in the police drama series Brooklyn South, Stephanie Curtis in the CBS sitcom Charles in Charge, Elly May Clampett in the comedy film The Beverly Hillbillies, Stephanie Potts in the romantic comedy film A Pyromaniac’s Love Story, Monica in the mystery drama film Charades, Kelly Moore Brooks in the television film One Hot Summer Night, Barbara Fine in the mystery comedy-drama series Desperate Housewives, Claire Peterson in the police procedural drama series CSI: Miami, and Katherine Garrett in the drama film Vegas, City of Dreams.
Erika Maya Eleniak
Glendale, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actor, Playboy Playmate, Former Model, Voice Actor
- Father – Dale Alan Eleniak
- Mother – Iris Maya (Neggo) Arnold
- Siblings – She has a brother and 3 younger sisters.
- Others – Wasyl Eleniak (Paternal Great-Grandfather) (One of the first pioneer Ukrainian immigrants to settle in Canada), Eddie Carroll (b. Edward Eleniak) (Paternal Uncle) (Actor, Comedian)
Erika Eleniak has been repped by Cunnicut Productions, Inc., Production Company, Carpinteria, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $4 Million.
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erika Eleniak has dated –
- Billy Warlock – She previously went out with actor Billy Warlock and they even got engaged. However, the duo eventually separated. They also co-starred in Baywatch and Billy played her love interest on the show.
- Scott Baio (1992) – In 1992, she had a fling with actor Scott Baio.
- Steve Thomas (1992) – Erika Eleniak had a short-termed romance with Steve Thomas in the year 1992.
- William McNamara (1993-1995) – In 1993, she got romantically involved with film and television actor William McNamara and they later got engaged. However, they broke up in December 1995. They co-starred in the 1994 romantic comedy film Chasers.
- Philip Goglia (1998) – On May 22, 1998, she married bodybuilder Philip Goglia but they divorced after 6 months of marriage.
- James Colby (1999-2001) – From 1999 to 2001, she went out with actor James Colby.
- Roch Daigle (2001-2007) – Erika Eleniak started dating Roch Daigle in 2001 and they eventually married. In 2005, she became pregnant but 6 and a half weeks into her term, the pregnancy was discovered to be ectopic and ended in miscarriage. Later, she gave birth to their daughter Indyanna Daigle in January 2006. She once said, “I love my life. I’m really grateful. My biggest dream come true is my daughter. I’ve wanted her since I was a little girl.” Erika and Roch ended their relationship in 2007.
Race / Ethnicity
Erika Eleniak is of Ukrainian descent on her father’s side and has Estonian and German roots on her mother’s side.
She has often dyed her hair.
- Breathless voice
- Curvy body
Erika Eleniak Facts
- In 1982, she made her first theatrical film appearance as Pretty Girl in the science fiction film E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (also known as E.T.)
- Erika Eleniak co-starred as Emily Shaw in the 2003 thriller film Lady Jayne: Killer (also known as Betrayal).
- She has given acting lessons with the Antonio Sabato Jr. Acting Academy.
Featured Image by Glenn Francis / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0