|Alfred Molina Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1953|
Alfred Molina is an English-born American actor who is well-known for his performance in the television series Feud (2017) as well as films like Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981), Chocolat (2000), Frida (2002), Spider-Man 2 (2004), The Da Vinci Code (2006), An Education (2009), etc.
Paddington, London, England, United Kingdom
- Father – Esteban Molina
- Mother – Giovanna Bonelli
- Siblings – Roberto Molina (Younger Brother)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
However, his peak height was 6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm.
95 kg or 209.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alfred has dated –
- Sue – He has a daughter named Rachel Molina (b. 1980) with his former partner named Sue.
- Jill Gascoine (1986-2020) – The Spider-Man 2 star was married to actress and novelist Jill Gascoine from 1986 until her death from Alzheimer’s disease in April 2020. Additionally, Molina legally adopted Jill’s sons Sean Gascoine and Adam Gascoine from her previous marriage.
- Jennifer Lee – In November 2019, filmmaker Jennifer Lee confirmed that she is in a relationship with Alfred. In August 2021, the couple revealed that they had tied the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
He has Spanish ancestry on his father’s side and is of Italian descent on his mother’s side.
However, his hair has turned salt-and-pepper with his advancing age.
Tall height and strong built
Alfred Molina Favorite Things
- Meal – English Roast Dinner
- Film Roles – Moody Mahmoody in Not Without My Daughter (1991), Mellersh Wilkins in Enchanted April (1991)
- Album – The Very Best of Ethiopiques (2007)
Source – BonAppetit.com, IMDb
Alfred Molina Facts
- His acting role models are Spencer Tracy, Alberto Sordi, and Cary Grant.
- Alfred received U.S. citizenship in 2004.
- His film characters like Satipo from Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981), Sheik Amar from Prince of Persia (2010), and Doctor Octopus from Spider-Man 2 (2004) were turned into miniature lego figures.
Featured Image by Justin Hoch / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0