|Suki Waterhouse Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 5, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Suki Waterhouse is an English model, singer, and actress. She has done modeling work for popular brands such as Marks and Spencer, Tommy Hilfiger, Swatch, Lucy in Disguise, H&M, Coast, Max Studio, Sass & bide, and many more. She has been featured on the cover of magazines like Vogue, Tatler, Elle, L’Officiel, American Marie Claire, French Grazia. As an actress, Suki has appeared in a variety of TV shows and films such as Into the Dark, Material Girl, The Broken Hearts Gallery, A Rainy Day in New York, Assassination Nation, Love, Rosie, and The Divergent Series: Insurgent.
Suki Alice Waterhouse
Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom
She dropped out of school to pursue her career in modeling at 16.
Model, Actress, Photographer
- Father – Norman Waterhouse (Plastic Surgeon)
- Mother – Elizabeth (Nurse)
- Siblings – Charlie Waterhouse (Younger Brother), Imogen “Immy” Waterhouse (Younger Sister) (Model), Madeleine Waterhouse (Younger Sister) (Model)
Suki is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – New York
- IMG Models – London (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management – Paris
- TESS Management – London
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Waterhouse dated –
- Luke Pritchard – Kooks frontman, Luke dated her in 2010.
- Miles Kane (2010-2012) – English musician, Miles was connected with her during the 2010s until 2012s.
- Bradley Cooper (2013-2015) – American actor, Brad first met Suki at the ELLE Style Awards in February 2013. They started dating at that time, and after just more than two years, they decided to call it quits in April 2015. Bradley and Suki, both have their birthdays on January 5.
- Diego Luna (2015; 2017) – In March 2015, she briefly dated Mexican actor, Diego Luna. Diego, who is approx 12 years her senior met her for the first time on a film set. Later, in January 2017, the couple was again seen together holidaying in Mexico. In June 2017, they were again spotted at LAX.
- James Marsden (2015) – In April 2015, she was RUMORed to have had a fling with American actor, James Marsden.
- Nat Wolff (2015) – Then, in June 2015, Suki had an encounter with actor and singer, Nat Wolff.
- Richard Madden (2016) – In December 2016, Scottish actor Richard Madden and Suki hooked up.
- Jordan Barrett (2016) – Suki was rumored to be dating Australian model Jordan Barrett in 2016.
- Darren Aronofsky (2018) – In January 2018, she had an encounter with film director Darren Aronofsky when she was seen dining out with him during Sundance Film Festival in Utah.
- Robert Pattinson (2018-Present) – In July 2018, Suki was first publicly seen with actor Robert Pattinson showing PDA and kissing during a date night. They were later seen in October 2018 while departing Chiltern Firehouse.
Race / Ethnicity
- Hot frame
- Heavy/thick eyebrows
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has advertised for Lucy In Disguise, MW Matthew Williamson, Pepe Jeans London, Swatch, and Burberry.
Best Known For
Modeling and being the ex-girlfriend of American actor, Bradley Cooper.
In 2012, Suki appeared in the remake of the 1996 cult classic Pusher, alongside Agyness Deyn. She portrayed the role as Mandy, the girlfriend of the drug-pusher – yikes.
Though, before that, she had appeared in a 2012 short film Rachael where she played the title role.
First Fashion Show
Suki debuted with the Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show by walking the ramp for PPQ.
First TV Show
In 2010, she guest appeared in the short-lived romantic comedy show Material Girl as Lourdes. She appeared in episode #4.
She loves kickboxing and practices it. It is a form of workout too. Though, it is not clear, what and how exactly she performs her workouts and exercises and what diet she intakes. But, she is amazingly fit.
“I actually love the fact that I’ve made so many horrible mistakes… You should just have fun with it.”
Suki Waterhouse Favorite Things
- TV Show – Breaking Bad (2008-2013)
- Artists – Cy Twombly, Egon Schiele
- Book – Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life by Marshall B. Rosenberg
Source – CafeMom.com, Us Magazine
Suki Waterhouse Facts
- She has graced several magazine covers – Vogue Beauty (Italy) in 2012, Harrods Magazine (UK) in 2011, and 1883 (UK) in 2011.
- Her brother has started his own clothing line, called ChWoody, which he created with the help of one of his school pals during the break while running the club.
- She knows karate and has a brown belt in it. She used to practice them as a child. Now, she has shifted her interest towards kickboxing.
- She was discovered at the age of 16 in a London-based pub.
- Suki has served as the face of the fashion label Coast’s latest campaign with the Victoria & Albert Museum.
- She posed in lingerie for Marks and Spencer at the age of 19.
- Waterhouse appeared in the 2014 movie “Love, Rosie” with Lily Collins in the lead role. For that, she filmed the scenes in Dublin, Ireland. The film has been adapted from Cecelia Ahern novel of the same name, which centers on the character Rosie Dunne, played by Lily Collins.
- She is best friends with fellow model Cara Delevingne and Georgia May Jagger.
- In September 2016, Suki launched her accessories brand, Pop & Suki, along with her best friend Poppy Jamie and CEO Leo Seigal.
- Her first pet was a lizard named Lizzy. Lizzy once escaped but luckily returned after 8 months.
- She has one favorite cap which she loses 3 times a month but finds every time she loses.
- According to Suki herself, she has an issue with clothes of wearing them inside our or sometimes backward.
- Suki has curly toes.
- Suki has a signed and framed photo of Julia Roberts which she had purchased from eBay.
- She tries to match candles with her cushions.
- The first musical instrument she ever played was the trombone. It also helped her dog pee on demand.
- Whenever she gets a balloon, she likes to write a life-affirming message over it and make it fly.
- She is friends with a Bhutanese monk whom she met on a hiking trip. He sends her positive quotes and words of wisdom, in return, she sends him TikTok cooking videos.
- She is the oldest among her siblings.
- Suki was previously addicted to honey.
- She loves manspreading.
- Suki also loves kids. She can talk to a 5-year-old kid the entire evening.
- She loves singers Aimee Mann, Fiona Apple, and Alanis Morissette.