|Gracie Dzienny Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 1995|
Gracie Dzienny is an American actress and model who is best known for having been cast as Amanda McKay in the Nickelodeon action-comedy superhero series, Supah Ninjas, alongside the likes of Ryan Potter, Carlos Knight, and George Takei. The show won Writers Guild of America Award in 2012 in the “Children’s – Episodic & Specials” category as well as the 65th Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Award in the “Outstanding Stunt Coordination for a Comedy Series or a Variety Program” category in 2013. She also appeared as Greer Danville in the ABC Family’s romantic drama series, Chasing life. Apart from these, Gracie Dzienny has appeared in a number of shows which include Home & Family, Collab Lab, Side Effects, State of Affairs, See Dad Run, Fred: The Show, Up All Night, Zoo, Ramy, ATVN Collabs, and AwesomenessTV. Gracie was also cast as Tina Lark, Charlie’s mean-spirited classmate, in the science fiction action adventure film, Bumblebee, in 2018. She started modeling at the age of 5 after she won a competition sponsored by the popular brand, L’Oréal, and later, she also moved to New York for some modeling assignments and was also a part of a couple of commercials. Moreover, her love for baking is also no hidden treasure as the star used to frequently prepare cupcakes for her Supah Ninjas cast and crew while working on the show. Gracie Dzienny has also garnered a huge social media fan base with her acting finesse and enjoys more than 80k followers on Twitter, more than 80k followers on Instagram, and more than 20k followers on Facebook.
Grace Isabella Dzienny
Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Gracie Dzienny has taken tap, jazz, ballet, and hip hop lessons.
- Father – Mike Dzienny
- Mother – Tara Dzienny
- Siblings – Cassie Dzienny (Older Sister), Nick Dzienny (Older Brother)
- Others – Arnold S. Dzienny (Paternal Grandfather), Stanley Dzienny (Paternal Great Grandfather), Andrew Dzienny (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Pelagia Wroblewski (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Helen Jazwiecki (Paternal Great Grandmother), Ann M. Cousino (Paternal Grandmother), Dennis Cousino (Paternal Great Grandfather), Lawrence C. Cousino (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Julia E. Scofield (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Isabell M. Bubenko (Paternal Great Grandmother), Matthew/Matthars Bubenko (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Elizabeth Kustarau (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Donald E. Anderson (Maternal Grandfather), Harold Anderson (Maternal Great Grandfather), Margaret (Maternal Great Grandmother), Una W. Stiebler (Maternal Grandmother)
Gracie Dzienny is represented by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gracie Dzienny has dated –
- Ryan Potter (2011-2013) – Gracie Dzienny started dating actor Ryan Potter in May 2011. The duo also appeared in the Nickelodeon family superhero action-comedy series, Supah Ninjas. Both Gracie and Ryan were seen together on various occasions during the period when their romance was still on. However, they dated for less than 2 years and decided to part ways in February 2013.
- Jonathan Denmark (2016-Present) – Jonathan Denmark is a production designer and creative who started going out with Gracie Dzienny in the year 2016. They have since been together and he can often be spotted in Gracie’s Instagram feed where she posts some adorable pictures of the duo.
Race / Ethnicity
Gracie Dzienny is of Polish, French-Canadian, Hungarian, Northern Irish, German, and English descent.
- Colossal eyes
- Plump Lips
- Pierced Ears
- High cheekbones
Gracie Dzienny has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands such as Levi’s and Floral Art.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Tina Lark, Charlie’s mean-spirited classmate, in the science fiction action adventure film, Bumblebee, which starred the likes of Dylan O’Brien, Hailee Steinfeld, and John Cena. The film was directed by Travis Knight and was his first live-action film and got premiered in Berlin on December 3, 2018. Hailee Steinfeld received much positive review for her role as Charlie Watson, an 18-year-old girl who finds and befriends Bumblebee.
- Appearing in the main role of Amanda McKay in the Nickelodeon superhero series, Supah Ninjas. Her character is a smart, stylish, socially apt, pretty, talented, and popular cheerleader, ninja, and scholar. Gracie Dzienny starred alongside actors Ryan Potter, Carlos Knight, and George Takei.
- Having been cast in a variety of roles in various shows and movies such as Up All Night, Fred: The Show, See Dad Run, Side Effects, Chasing Life, State of Affairs, Home & Family, Collab Lab, AwesomenessTV, Ramy, and ATVN Collabs
Gracie Dzienny made her first theatrical film appearance as Tina Lark in the sci-fi action adventure film, Bumblebee, in 2018. Directed by Travis Knight, the film starred actors such as Dylan O’Brien, Hailee Steinfeld, John Cena, Jorge Lendeborg Jr., John Ortiz, Jason Drucker, and Pamela Adlon. The film also grossed over $467 million worldwide.
The film was also nominated for The Razzie Redeemer Award at the 39th Golden Raspberry Awards. It also got nominated in the “Biggest Surprise of the Year” category at the 18th Annual Golden Schmoes Awards and in the “Best Song / Score – Trailer” category at the 9th Hollywood Music in Media Awards.
First TV Show
Gracie Dzienny made her first TV show appearance as Amanda McKay in an episode, titled Hero of the Shadows, of the family action comedy superhero series, Supah Ninjas, in January 2011.
Gracie Dzienny stays fit by maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle. Moreover, she also indulges in yoga to keep her mind as well as her body sound and healthy.
Gracie Dzienny Facts
- She grew up alongside her two older siblings, a sister named Cassie Dzienny and a brother named Nick Dzienny, in Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio, United States.
- Her career as a model began at a quite young age. Gracie Dzienny was only 5 years old when she won a contest sponsored by L’Oréal, a French personal care company. That was how her modeling career started to unfold and she also primarily modeled during summers. Soon after, she moved to New York to continue doing some modeling assignments and also did some commercials.
- As her career as a model started flourishing, she also decided to take dancing lessons to add to her skills.
- George Takei, an actor, director, author, activist, and Gracie Dzienny’s co-star in the Nickelodeon action-comedy superhero series, Supah Ninjas, revealed in an interview that Gracie Dzienny is a big fan of musical theatre.
- After bagging the role of Amanda McKay in the family action-comedy superhero series, Supah Ninjas, Gracie Dzienny decided to move to Los Angeles, California along with her mother in November 2010.
- She was in her freshman year in high school when she got the opportunity to audition for the role of Amanda McKay on the Nickelodeon family superhero series, Supah Ninjas. The audition process was a bit tiring and she had to go through around half a dozen subsequent auditions.
- The series, Supah Ninjas, ran just for 2 seasons before getting canceled by Nickelodeon on May 7, 2013. However, it managed to win Writers Guild of America Award in 2012 in the “Children’s – Episodic & Specials” category for the episode titled Hero of the Shadows and 65th Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Award in the “Outstanding Stunt Coordination for a Comedy Series or a Variety Program” category in 2013.
- The sci-fi action adventure film, Bumblebee, of which Gracie Dzienny was also a part, made it to one of the 20 films among the 100 highest-grossing titles of 2018 to receive The ReFrame Stamp for Gender-Balanced Production.
- Gracie Dzienny was also cast as Holly in 4 episodes of the TV comedy slapstick series, Fred: The Show, which starred Lucas Cruikshank and Jake Weary.
- From 2014 to 2015, she appeared as Greer Danville, a popular girl from Brenna’s school who is Brenna’s ex-girlfriend, in the family romantic drama series, Chasing Life.
- Gracie Dzienny was also cast as Clementine Lewis / Clementine Lewis (Older) in the CBS mystery sci-fi drama series, Zoo, starring alongside James Wolk, Kristen Connolly, Nonso Anozie, Nora Arnezeder, Billy Burke, Alyssa Diaz, and Josh Salatin.
- She enjoys crafting and baking during her free time. Interestingly enough, while working on the series Supah Ninjas, she used to bake and decorate hundreds of cupcakes for the cast and crew.
- She is also friends with actress Ciara Bravo.
- Follow Gracie Dzienny on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Gracie Dzienny / Instagram