|Jorge Lendeborg Jr. Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 21, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jorge Lendeborg Jr. is a Dominican actor and comedian. He is known for playing Jason Ionello in the Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero films Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Far From Home, Guillermo “Memo” Gutierrez in the science fiction action film Bumblebee, Ito Paniagua in the biographical drama film Critical Thinking, Jah Son in the drama series Wu-Tang: An American Saga, Spencer in the comedy film Brigsby Bear, Arthur Wittle in the drama film Bliss, Tanji in the cyberpunk action film Alita: Battle Angel, Miguel in the drama film Shot, and Nick Eisner in the romantic comedy-drama film Love, Simon.
Jorge David Lendeborg Jr.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Others – Milquella (Paternal Grandmother)
Jorge Lendeborg Jr. has been signed with Momentum Talent and Literary Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Burbank, California, United States.
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and Black)
Jorge Lendeborg Jr. has Dominican Republic (African and Spanish) ancestry.
Jorge Lendeborg Jr. Facts
- He was 4 years old when he relocated to Miami, Florida.
- In July 2014, Jorge made his TV show debut as Chihuaha in an episode titled Magic Number of the USA Network action drama series Graceland.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Cisco in the 2016 drama film The Land. He co-starred in the film alongside Moisés Arias, Rafi Gavron, Ezri Walker, Kim Coates, Linda Emond, Natalie Martinez, Machine Gun Kelly, Erykah Badu, and Michael K. Williams.
- Alongside Hailee Steinfeld, John Cena, John Ortiz, Jason Drucker, and Pamela Adlon, Jorge Lendeborg Jr. co-starred as Guillermo “Memo” Gutierrez, Charlie’s next-door neighbor who befriends Charlie and Bumblebee, in the 2018 film Bumblebee. The film is the 6th installment of the live-action Transformers film series and is centered on the Transformers character of the same name.
- He played Nick Eisner, one of Simon’s best friends, in the 2018 romantic comedy-drama film Love, Simon, based on the novel Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli.
- In 2019, Jorge Lendeborg Jr. was cast in the recurring role of Jah Son in the drama streaming television series titled Wu-Tang: An American Saga.
- He brought to life the character of Tanji, Hugo’s scrap-dealing friend and accomplice in crime who is more underhanded and does not share Hugo’s ethics, in the 2019 cyberpunk action film Alita: Battle Angel. It is based on Japanese manga artist Yukito Kishiro’s 1990s series Battle Angel Alita and its 1993 original video animation adaptation, Battle Angel.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0