|Pamela Adlon Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1966|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Pamela Adlon is an American actress, voice actress, screenwriter, producer, and director known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Californication, Grease 2, Louie, and King of the Hill. She has done endorsement work for brands like McDonald’s and Mervyn’s. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 60k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Pamela Fionna Segall
Albany, New York, United States
She divides her time between Los Angeles and Manhattan.
Adlon went to Sarah Lawrence College for a semester.
Actress, Voice Actress, Screenwriter, Producer, Director
- Father – Donald Maxwell “Don” Segall (TV Comedy Writer-Producer, Author of comic books and science fiction pulp novels)
- Mother – Marina L
- Others – Harry Segall (Paternal Grandfather), Esther Fox (Paternal Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- Cunningham Escott Slevin & Doherty (CESD) (Talent Agent Voice), Los Angeles, California, United States
- Court Barrett, Publicist, ID Public Relations, Los Angeles, California, United States
- J.R. McGinnis and Patti C. Felker, Legal Representatives, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft or 152.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pamela Adlon has dated –
- Felix O. Adlon (1996-2010) – In 1996, Pamela married writer, producer, and director Felix O. Adlon. The couple has 3 daughters together – actress Gideon Adlon (b. March 30, 1997), Rockie Adlon, and actress Odessa Adlon (b. June 17, 1999). They divorced in 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her father’s side and British ancestry on her mother’s side.
Deep raspy voice
She has given her voice to these products commercials –
Best Known For
- Starring as Marcy in comedy-drama TV series Californication from 2007 to 2014
- Playing the role of Dolores in the romantic comedy musical film Grease 2 in 1982
- Playing the role of Pamela in the comedy-drama TV series Louie
- Lending her voice in the animated TV series King of the Hill from 1997 to 2009
Adlon made her theatrical film debut as Dolores Rebchuck in the romantic comedy musical film Grease 2 in 1982.
As a voice artist, she made her theatrical film debut as Ket in the Japanese animated fantasy film Kiki’s Delivery Service in 1989.
First TV Show
Pamela made her first TV show appearance on The Facts of Life in 1983.
As a voice artist, she made her first TV show appearance on the children’s TV series Rugrats in 1992.
Pamela Adlon Facts
- She won Writers Guild of America Award in the “best comedy series” category for her work in the comedy-drama TV series Louie in 2013 and again in 2015.
- Gideon Adlon, Pamela’s daughter, made her first TV show appearance in Louie.
- After her divorce with Felix O. Adlon in 2010, Felix shifted to Germany.
- At the age of 9, she started working at a radio studio as a voice-over artist.
- While growing up, she used to live at Carnegie House building at 100 West 57th Street.
- When she relocated to Laurel Canyon, Los Angeles to find work, she lived with Anna Gunn in the same house.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Pamela Adlon / Instagram