|Billy Burke Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1966|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Billy Burke is an American actor, musician, writer, and producer who is known for having been cast as Charlie Swan in the Twilight series, Miles Matheson in Revolution, Mitch Morgan in Zoo, Gary Matheson in 24, Eddie in Breaking In, Phillip Stroh in Major Crimes, Reagan in Most Dangerous Game, Cesaire in Red Riding Hood, Lloyd Howard in Highland Park, Jack Harriman in Divine Access, Paul in Lights Out, Mike Chapman in Final Jeopardy, Alex Lesman in Gilmore Girls, Captain Billy Tyson in 9-1-1: Lone Star, and The Cowboy in Angels in Stardust.
William Albert Burke
Everett, Snohomish County, Washington, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Billy Burke studied at Sehome High School located in Bellingham, Washington.
Actor, Musician, Writer, Producer
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Billy Burke has dated –
- Neve Campbell (2002-2004) – He was in a short-termed relationship with Canadian actress and producer Neve Campbell between 2002 and 2004. They also worked together in the 2003 thriller film, Lost Junction.
- Pollyanna Rose (2007-2017) – He was married to British actress Pollyanna Rose but they divorced in the year 2017. They parent a daughter named Bluesy LaRue Burke.
Race / Ethnicity
Billy Burke is of Irish descent.
- Has often portrayed police officers, officials, FBI agents, and other persons in authority
- Deep-set eyes
Billy Burke Facts
- He played the role of Peter in the 2003 short comedy musical film, Something More. He also worked as the film’s writer and co-producer.
- Alongside Tracy Spiridakos, Giancarlo Esposito, Graham Rogers, J.D. Pardo, and Elizabeth Mitchell, Billy Burke co-starred as Miles Matheson, a former U.S. Marine Corps Sergeant-turned-tavern owner who is pursued by the Monroe Republic Militia, in the post-apocalyptic science fiction television series, Revolution, from 2012 to 2014.
- For his role in Revolution, he received a Saturn Award nomination in the “Best Actor on Television” category.
- He co-starred alongside Alicia Silverstone, AJ Michalka, and Michael Spears in the 2013 coming-of-age comedy-drama film, Angels in Stardust.
- Between 2015 to 2018, Billy Burke was cast in the recurring role of Phillip Stroh, a cunning lawyer and serial killer who resurfaces periodically, in the television police procedural series, Major Crimes.
- Twilight author Stephenie Meyer originally wanted John C. Reilly to play Charlie Swan instead of Billy.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0