|Neve Campbell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1973|
Neve Campbell is a Canadian actress who is notably known for her appearance as Julia Salinger Party of Five (1994–2000) and as Sidney Prescott in the horror film series of Scream (1996–2011). Besides that, she has appeared in various other hit films like The Craft (1996), Wild Things (1998), 54 (1998), and Three to Tango (1999). With time, Neve has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 350k followers on Instagram.
Neve Adrianne Campbell
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Neve had previously decided to enroll at the Erinvale School of Dance for ballet classes. However, she transferred to Canada’s National Ballet School.
Later, she went on to study acting at Guelph’s John F. Ross Collegiate Vocational Institute.
- Father – Gerry Campbell (Drama Teacher)
- Mother – Marnie Campbell (Yoga Instructor, Psychologist)
- Siblings – Christian Bethune Campbell (Older Brother) (Stage Actor, Screen Actor, Writer, Photographer), Alex Campbell (Brother) (Actor), Damian McDonald (Brother)
Neve is represented by –
- Creative Artists Agency
- Mosaic Talent
- Jeff Bernstein (Attorney)
- Forster Entertainment
- International Creative Management
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Neve has dated –
- Jeff Colt (1995-1998)
- Matthew Lillard (1997)
- Matthew Perry (1998)
- Pat Mastroianni (1998)
- John Cusack (1998-2002)
- Val Kilmer (2002-2003)
- Billy Burke (2002-2004)
- John Light (2005-2011) – She married actor John Light on May 5, 2007. The couple legally ended their relationship on June 30, 2010.
- Isaiah Mustafa (2010)
- JJ Feild (2011-Present) – JJ Feild and Neve have a boy named, Caspian Feild (b. August 2012). On June 29, 2018, the couple adopted a boy who they named, Raynor Feild.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Scottish ancestry on her father’s side and Dutch along with some Sephardi Jewish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Shoulder length hair
- Snub nose
Neve has appeared in commercials for various brands such as –
- Coca-Cola (At the age of 18, she appeared in a Coca-Cola commercial alongside Bryan Adams)
- Cadbury Crunchie chocolate bar
Neve Campbell’s Favorite Things
- Word – Positive
- Horror Film – The Changeling (1980)
- Director – Roland Joffé
Neve Campbell’s Facts
- Her mother used to run a dinner theater, whereas, her father was a high-school drama teacher.
- Growing up, she and her brother acted in several plays as a part of the Scottish teacher troupe which her dad used to direct.
- She was 9 years old when she joined the National Ballet of Canada.
- Neve was 14 years old when she starred in The Phantom of the Opera which was put together by Toronto production. Overall, she had appeared in 800 performances in 2 years.
- At the age of 14, she had suffered from a complete nervous breakdown and lost all her hair. However, extensive acupuncture helped grow it back.
- She was the creator and producer behind the 2003 film The Company.
- After having starred in Scream 3 (2000), she had sworn to herself that she would not appear in another one of the film series. However, in 2011, she was cast in the 4th series of the film as well.
- The film When Will I Be Loved? (2004), was the first film she appeared in completed n*de.
- In an interview with Good Morning America in July 2018, Campbell opened up about having to undergo spinal surgery after filming for Skyscraper (2018).
- Neve is an avid supporter of the foundation “Tourette Syndrome Foundation of Canada”.
- At the age of 19, Neve was attacked by a bear on a movie set.
- She loves poutine and maple syrup.
- Once a friend told her that they had ordered a ‘Neve Campbell’ sandwich from a deli in New York. She got to know that a sandwich had been named after her only after her friend told her so.
- According to her, she is not good at cooking. However, she is superb at making pear-and-cheddar crumble.
- Neve decided to become a dancer after watching Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly in The Nutcracker ballet at the age of 6.
- Neve has stayed in London, England for 8 years.
- She has kept a cycle in Amsterdam so that whenever she goes there, she can roam around freely.
- Neve has played the role of the daughter of Danny DeVito at least 2 times in the movies.
- Growing up, she was a tomboy (because of her 3 brothers) and was very much into classical ballet.
- Volkswagen Cabriolet was her first car.
Featured Image By Phil Chappell / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0