|Tracy Spiridakos Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1988|
Tracy Spiridakos is a talented Canadian actress of Greek origin. She is known for her roles in Chicago P.D., Majority Rules!, Being Human, Revolution, MacGyver, Psych, Bates Motel, Supernatural,Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Kill for Me, The Byrd and the Bees, Bionic Woman, Aliens in America, The L Word, Hellcats, Tower Prep, and Episodes. She also has a huge fan base with over 350k followers on Instagram.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Tracy Spiridakos took lessons at the Actors Training Centre of Manitoba, in Canada while in school. Later, she completed her graduation from Oak Park High School in Winnipeg, Canada.
- Father – George Spiridakos (Restaurant Owner)
- Mother – Anastasia Spiridakos (Restaurant Owner)
- Siblings – She has 2 brothers.
- Others – Haralambos Spiridakos (Paternal Grandfather), Panayota (Paternal Grandmother)
Tracy Spiridakos is managed by Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Talent Management Company, Brooklyn, New York, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tracy Spiridakos has dated –
- Jon Cor – Tracy has been in a relationship with fellow actor Jon Cor. The two had shared on-screen space in The Boy She Met Online (2010) and Being Human (2012). The duo even got engaged on December 15, 2012. However, their relationship faded away.
- Justin Ruane – Tracy is in a relationship with singer-songwriter and film producer, Justin Ruane. She has also been featured in Justin’s music video for the song “Who’s The One” (2015). In early 2017, the pair also shared a picture on Instagram welcoming the New Year.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Greek descent.
- Dimpled smile
- High cheekbones
- Toned figure
Tracy Spiridakos has either promoted or endorsed brands like RFChocolates and Huna Skin.
Best Known For
- Her versatile roles in various TV series and films including Chicago P.D. as Detective Hailey Upton, Majority Rules! (2009–2010) as Becky Richards, Being Human (2012) as Brynn McLean, Revolution (2012–2014) as Charlotte “Charlie” Matheson, Kill for Me (2013) as Hayley Jones, and The Byrd and the Bees (2015) as Rebecca Byrd
In 2010, she made her theatrical film debut as Cami Winters in the thriller, The Boy She Met Online.
First TV Show
In 2007, she made her first TV show appearance in the fantasy horror drama series, Supernatural, as Nurse.
Tracy Spiridakos leads an active life and tries to maintain a steady workout routine when she is not busy filming. She practices yoga and also goes for a run quite often. However, while playing various characters like Charlie Matheson in Revolution, she gets to learn different forms of weapon handling and fight techniques as well.
Tracy Spiridakos Favorite Things
- Brands – Rag & Bone jeans and L.A.M.B. shoes
- Canadian Designers – Vawk, Christie Smythe, Andrea Lenczner
- Trip From The Past – Bunaken Island in Indonesia
Source – FillerMagazine.com, MichiganAveMag.com
Tracy Spiridakos Facts
- When she was a baby, her family moved to Greece for a while.
- In 1992, they returned to Canada.
- She is fluent in Greek.
- In 2007, she moved to Vancouver, Canada to pursue her acting career.
- One item in her closet that she never wants to part with is her sweatpants.
- Her style icon is Audrey Hepburn.
- In August 2014, she participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge to raise awareness of the ALS disease.
- She considers herself to be more of jeans and a T-shirt kind of a person.
- In her free time, she either likes to travel or play video games.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Yair fingerhut / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0