Jesse Lee Soffer
Ossining, New York, US.
Jesse Lee Soffer completed his schooling from The Gunnery, a private boarding school in Connecticut and graduated in the year 2002.
He was an avid football player when he was a student, and during his senior year, he was a part of the all-star team (prep school category).
He later went on to study at New York University.
- Father – Stan Soffer
- Mother – Jill B. Hindes
- Siblings – He has 2 younger sisters, 1 older brother, and 1 older sister
Silver Lining Entertainment manages Jesse Lee Soffer.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jesse Lee Soffer has dated –
- Sophia Bush (2014-2015) – Sophia Bush co-starred along with Jesse Lee on Chicago P.D. The two had been keeping their romance under wraps, however, were seen hand-in-hand on quite a few occasions. Jesse and Sophia also appeared at an event for UNICEF in a Neverland Masquerade Ball which was hosted at the Moonlight Studios on October 16, 2016, in Chicago. The couple walked the red carpet together which finally shed light that they were definitely in a relationship. The two had remained mum about their status and had neither confirmed nor denied their link-up. However, reports ascertained that the pair had split since it wasn’t working out, but they parted ways on a good note.
Race / Ethnicity
- Green Eyes
- His smile
- Jesse Lee Soffer has appeared in commercials for Hulu TV.
- He was featured in a Kix cereal commercial when he was only 6.
Best Known For
- Appearing on the CBS drama As the World Turns as the character of a troubled youth Will Munson. He played the role until April 4, 2008, and then again in 2010 for about 3 months.
- Playing the character named Det. Jay Halstead on Chicago Fire and its spin-off Chicago P.D., a drama sitcom by NBC.
Jesse Lee Soffer made his theatrical film debut in 1993 in a periodic comedy film Matinee. He played a character called Dennis Loomis.
First TV Show
Jesse Lee Soffer made his television show debut on the sitcom Wings in 1995. He played the character Bobby Brady in the episode A House to Die For.
Since Jesse Lee’s role demands him to be in the best of shape to perform all the fight scenes and stunts, he needs to stay fit and healthy. Soffer spends plenty of time at Chicago’s Performance Training System’s gym with various kinds of cardio and weight training.
He visits the gym at least three times a week. Jesse also does deadlifting and squatting to increase his overall strength. Once he is at the end of his workout, he pushes the sled on the turf track which is an intense form of exercise.
He does light weights too but with 10 repetitions in 10 sets of different exercises to keep it interesting.
He also does a superset in which he performs 5 repetitions of heavyweight, 10 of medium and the last 15 reps would be with light weights.
Since his exercise routine is intense and high energy, he requires consuming a similar diet. He tries keeping away from carbs, but due to the harsh winters, he occasionally binges on fettuccine Bolognese.
Jesse Lee Soffer Favorite Things
- Book – The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Baseball Team – Boston Red Sox
Jesse Lee Soffer Facts
- He enjoys riding motorbikes and even has a biker gang with his co-stars.
- He admits to being a fan of nerf guns.
- If not an actor, Jesse would want his other profession to be a teacher.
- He is a restaurateur and owns Verlaine Cocktail Lounge in Los Angeles.
Featured Image by Jesse Lee Soffer / Instagram