|Torrey DeVitto Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 1984|
Torrey DeVitto is an American actress, musician, violinist, philanthropist, producer, and former fashion model known for her roles like Melissa Hastings in the Freeform mystery drama series Pretty Little Liars, Dr. Meredith Fell in The CW fantasy drama series The Vampire Diaries, Dr. Natalie Manning in the NBC medical drama series Chicago Med, Carrie in The CW drama series One Tree Hill, Maggie Hall in the Lifetime’s drama series Army Wives, Margo in the comedy-drama film Cheesecake Casserole, Karen Kerr in the ABC drama series Beautiful People, and Zoe Warner in the slasher film I’ll Always Know What You Did Last Summer.
Torrey Joel DeVitto
Tor, Torrey Jo
Huntington, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Torrey went to Fort Salonga Elementary School.
She finally graduated from Winter Park High School in Winter Park, Florida.
Actress, Activist, Musician, Violinist, Philanthropist, Producer, Former Fashion Model
- Father – Liberty DeVitto (Drummer for Billy Joel)
- Mother – Mary (née Torrey) DeVitto
- Siblings – Devon DeVitto (Sister), Maryelle DeVitto (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Vincent DeVitto (Paternal Grandfather), Josephine Sardisco (Paternal Grandmother), Eloise Allena Hath (Maternal Grandmother)
As a model, she was signed to –
- Ford Models
- Avenue One Models – Japan
Later, she started her career as an actress and has been signed with –
- Insight Entertainment
- Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Torrey DeVitto has dated –
- Drake Bell (2004-2005) – Actors Drake Bell and Torrey met during the filming of a movie and started dating in July 2014. The relationship continued until October 2005.
- Paul Wesley (2007-2013) – Actor Paul Wesley started dating Torrey in April 2007 after they met during the filming of the movie Killer. Just after 4 years, on April 17, 2011, the duo married each other. The couple separated in July 2013 and filed for divorce, which was finalized on December 23, 2013.
- Carlos Muñoz (2013-2014) – After splitting from Paul, Torrey commenced dating Costa Rican surfer, Carlos Muñoz on September 2, 2013. This relationship saw an end in 2014.
- Rick Glassman (2014-2016) – In December 2014, she started dating another actor, Rick Glassman. It was confirmed by People. They dated for more than a year and called off their relationship in February 2016.
- Artem Chigvintsev (2016) – In May 2016, Torrey was seen romancing with Russian-American dancer Artem Chigvintsev.
- Jesse Lee Soffer (2018-2019) – In August 2018, actors Jesse Lee Soffer and Torrey started dating. They remained together for less than a year and split in May 2019.
- Will Estes (2020-2021) – In October 2020, Torrey made her relationship Instagram official with actor Will Estes. They separated after dating for some time. They didn’t announce their separation.
- David Ross (2021-Present) – In early May 2021, Torrey had first sparked dating rumors with the retired baseball player, David Ross. Later in the month, she confirmed her relationship with him. In 2021, David was serving as the manager of the Chicago Cubs of Major League Baseball.
Race / Ethnicity
Torrey DeVitto has Italian ancestry on her father’s side and is of English descent on her mother’s side.
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
She commenced her career by appearing in commercials.
She is the ambassador for the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.
Best Known For
Playing Melissa Hastings in the teen drama mystery-thriller series Pretty Little Liars. She is a part of the cast since season 1.
Torrey debuted with the 2005 independent short film Starcrossed for her role as Maura.
First TV Show
In 2003, she appeared in The WB’s teen drama series Dawson’s Creek for her small role as girl #1in an episode titled “Lovelines”.
To remain miles away from boredom, she keeps changing her fitness routine. Sometimes, she would go for Pilates and hot yoga. And, sometimes, she would opt for CrossFit.
She has also tried the hula hoop dancing activity, for which Torrey also requested her mother for a Hoopnotica kit for Christmas.
As per her diet is concerned, she does not count calories and tries to eat mostly healthy stuff like kale salad, and cranberry tuna salads.
Torrey DeVitto Favorite Things
- Food – Bagels, barbecue chips
- TV Show – Ellen (1994-1998)
- Movies – Newsies (1992), Say Anything… (1989)
- Store – Target
- Actress – Monica Bellucci
- Book – Sarah’s Key (By Tatiana De Rosnay)
- Lip Balm – Rosebud Salve, Burt’s Beeswax
- Designer – Marc Jacobs, Chanel
- Makeup Brand – MAC
- Lipstick – Neutrogena Moisture Lip Gloss
Source – IMDb, SheKnows.com, FitnessMagazine.com, StyleCaster.com
Torrey DeVitto Facts
- Torrey’s career got started in 2003.
- DeVitto grew up in Winter Park (Florida), and Huntington (Long Island, New York).
- Due to her mother’s maiden name, Torrey has been named so.
- Torrey started taking violin lessons when she was 6.
- When she was 12, on the occasion of Peter Cook and Christie Brinkley‘s wedding, she got to perform solo, playing violin in front of all the people.
- As a model, she has worked in Japan, and Chicago (in the United States). In 2002, she left modeling to start her career in acting.
- She was also in her high school band as a 4th chair violinist.
- Since the late 1970s, her mom Mary is best friends with singer-songwriter, Stevie Nicks.
- She supports PETA and has appeared in their commercials.
- She admires actresses Scarlett Johansson and Penelope Cruz for their curvier bodies.
- She never does the manicure.
- In her bag, Torrey always keeps Julie eye drops, hand cream, Hewett Rose Water Spray, Maybelline Chapstick, and hand sanitizer.
- She enjoys shopping at vintage stores.
- Torrey would like to work with Penelope Cruz, Michael C. Hall, and Monica Bellucci.
- In 2020, she appeared as Cathy in the short mystery thriller film, Divertimento, for which she was nominated for Jury Prize for Best Actress at the Dublin International Short Film and Music Festival and in the “Best Actress” category at the Philadelphia Independent Film Festival.