|Elizabeth Mitchell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1970|
Elizabeth Mitchell is an American actress, producer, and stage artist who is known for her television roles like playing Laura Malloy in the Fox drama series L.A. Firefighters, Alice Allenby in the ABC drama series The Beast, Margot Fairmont in the Netflix supernatural teen drama series First Kill, Jane Chasen in the Fox drama series Significant Others, Ariel Saxon in the legal drama series The Lyon’s Den, Juliet Burke in the ABC science fiction drama series Lost, Erica Evans in the ABC science fiction drama series V, Rachel Matheson in the NBC post-apocalyptic science fiction series Revolution, Carine Strand in the action crime thriller series Crossing Lines, Kim Legaspi in the NBC medical drama series ER, Deb Carpenter in the supernatural horror series Dead of Summer, Carol Calvin/Mrs. Claus in the Christmas comedy series The Santa Clauses, Angela Cassidy in the CBS crime series FBI: International, Anna Volovodov in the science fiction series The Expanse, and Carla Limbrey in the Netflix action-adventure mystery teen drama series Outer Banks. Moreover, her film credits include Double Bang, What We Found, Gia, Molly, Nurse Betty, Frequency, When Time Got Louder, Prosecuting Casey Anthony, Hollywood Palms, Queen Bees, Running Scared, The Linda McCartney Story, The Santa Clause 2, Answers to Nothing, The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, The Purge: Election Year, Man and Boy, and 3: The Dale Earnhardt Story.
Elizabeth Joanna Robertson
Los Angeles, California, United States
Elizabeth Mitchell went to the Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts. After completing her high school education, she got enrolled at Stephens College from where she graduated in 1991 with a BA degree in acting.
To polish off her acting skills, she attended classes at the British American Drama Academy.
Actress, Producer, Stage Artist
- Father – Joseph Day Mitchell (Stepfather) (Dallas-based lawyer)
- Mother – Josephine Marian Mitchell (Dallas-based lawyer)
- Siblings – Kristina Helen Mitchell (Younger Sister), Katherine Day Mitchell (Younger Sister)
- Others – Joseph Alton Jenkins (Maternal Grandfather), Bette Josephine Everett (Maternal Grandmother)
Elizabeth Mitchell has been represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- LINK Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Her net worth has been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elizabeth Mitchell has dated –
- David Lee Smith (1995-1996) – Elizabeth Mitchell started going out with actor David Lee Smith in 1995. Although they broke up about a year later, things got pretty serious between them as they moved in together in New York City.
- Gary Bakewell (2000-2002) – Elizabeth started dating actor Gary Bakewell after having grown close while working on the TV show, The Linda McCartney Story. They clicked on it right away on their first meeting. He was also looking forward to introducing her to his folks. Also, they seemed to be coping with long-distance well with the assistance of emails. However, it came to a surprising end in 2002.
- Chris Soldevilla (2004-2013) – Elizabeth got married to improv actor Chris Soldevilla in 2004. They were rumored to be dating for some time. In September 2005, she gave birth to a son named Christopher Joseph Soldevilla, Jr. In 2013, they got divorced citing irreconcilable differences.
Race / Ethnicity
Elizabeth Mitchell is of English, Norwegian, Scottish, Swedish, and Welsh descent on her mother’s side.
37-29-36 in or 94-74-91.5 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Elizabeth has appeared in the TV commercials for the –
- Secret Ultra Dry Women’s Deodorant
- Hertz Rent-a-Car (1994)
- PeroxiCare (1995)
Best Known For
Being cast as Dr. Juliet Burke in the ABC drama series, Lost
Mitchell played Beverly Trehare in the 1999 romantic drama film, Molly.
First TV Show
In 1993, Elizabeth guest-starred in an episode of the TV series Dangerous Curves.
Elizabeth relies on yoga to keep her toned figure in the right shape. She has made it a point to find time from her busy schedule to practice yoga. She insists that along with toning her body and making her muscles supple enough for her advancing age, yoga helps her calm down and deal with work-related stress.
The other physical activity that she puts faith in is walking. She likes to take long walks in her neighborhood in her free time, which she believes helps her gather her thoughts. Also, she likes to hit the gym now and then for her strength training workouts.
When it comes to diet, she focuses on eating healthy and natural food items. Processed food is strictly off the table. Instead, she tries to eat as many fruits and vegetables as possible. Plus, she makes sure that she is eating lean proteins as well.
Elizabeth Mitchell Favorite Things
- Movie Set in Nature – Enchanted April (1991)
- Energy Saving Tip – Play board games, read and spend time with your loved ones
Source – Nature.org
Elizabeth Mitchell Facts
- While shooting for the Frequency movie, she broke her nose during one of the shooting sequences.
- She got to know that she was being considered for the role of Snow Queen in Once Upon A Time after reading about it on her fansite. After that, she received a call stating that producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis were interested in her.
- Due to her, actress Elizabeth Banks had to use another name for the Screen Actors Guild Awards as they both have the same birth name and Elizabeth Mitchell had already got booked.
- After graduating from college, she worked at the Dallas Theater Center for six years. She also worked at the Encore Theatre for a year.
- She has taken training in stage combat techniques such as dagger, rapier, and hand-to-hand.
- She doesn’t have any social media accounts.