|Graham Rogers Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1990|
Graham Rogers is an American actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Scott Thomas in Struck by Lightning, Al Jardine in Love and Mercy, Danny Matheson in Revolution, Carson in Careful What You Wish For, Evan Chapin in Atypical, and Tyler Stone in Resident Advisors. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Crazy Kind of Love, 1 Mile to You, Memphis Beat, Quantico, Ray Donovan, Angie Tribeca, Silicon Valley, The Kominsky Method, and many more.
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
Graham attended West Chester East High School.
- Father – John Rogers
- Mother – Susan Rogers
- Siblings – Cat Rogers (Older Sister), a younger brother, and 2 older brothers.
Agency for the Performing Arts L.A.
6 ft or 183 cm
77 kg or 170 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Graham Rogers dated –
- Lucy Hale (2013) – From June to September 2013, the two actors Graham and Pretty Little Liars’ Lucy Hale were romantically linked to each other.
- Virginia Gardner (2017-2018) – Graham started dating actress Virginia Gardner in 2017. They were often seen together at numerous events. They called it quits in 2018.
- Britt Robertson (2018) – In November 2018, Graham was seen spending time with actress Britt Robertson. This relationship also fizzled out soon.
- Synnøve Årdal (2022-Present) – In 2022, he started dating fashion model Synnøve Årdal. They are going strong.
Race / Ethnicity
- Muscular build
- Long hair
He has appeared in a State Farm TV commercial.
Best Known For
Speaking the line “Can I get a hot tub?” in the popular State Farm commercial.
Playing Scott Thomas in the 2012 film Struck by Lightning, and for playing the lead role as Danny Matheson in NBC’s post-apocalyptic science fiction series Revolution from 2012 to 2013.
Graham appeared in the 2011 film 1313: Haunted Frat for his role as Brad.
First TV Show
In 2011, Rogers made his debut via a guest appearance in TNT’s drama series Memphis Beat for his role as Damon Eagan in an episode titled “Flesh and Blood”.
Graham Rogers Facts
- Rogers is a Nintendo 64 enthusiast.
- He started taking acting lessons at the age of 18 when he shifted to Los Angeles.
- He has worked with singer Nick Jonas in the 2014 film “Careful What You Wish For”.
- Graham played the role of singer-guitarist Al Jardine in the film Love and Mercy.