|Brittany Robertson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 18, 1990|
Brittany Robertson is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Aubrey Miller in The First Time and Tulsa in The Space Between Us. Brittany has also appeared in numerous other TV shows and films such as Keeping Up with the Steins, The Family Tree, Scream 4, Ask Me Anything, Tomorrowland, A Dog’s Purpose, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Secret Circle, Little Fires Everywhere, and Big Sky. She has won several awards such as the CinemaCon Award.
Brittany Leanna Robertson
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She received her full education in the form of homeschooling from her mother.
- Father – Ryan Robertson (Restaurant Owner)
- Mother – Beverly (née Hayes)
- Siblings – She has 3 younger brothers and 3 younger sisters.
- Others – Shuler Robertson (Grandmother)
Innovative Artists L.A.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Britt Robertson dated –
- Gregg Sulkin (2010) – British actor, Gregg Sulkin first met Britt in 2010 on the set of TV movie Avalon High, where she performed the role of Allie Pennington. They dated briefly in that year.
- Logan Henderson (2011) – She had dated Logan for a couple of months around May 2011.
- Dylan O’Brien (2012-2018) – Actor Dylan met Robertson, the first time, in 2012 when they were filming for the teen rom-com film The First Time. The duo started dating in 2012. There were rumors of their breakup in January 2018 but it didn’t affect their relationship.
- Graham Rogers (2018) – In November 2018, Graham and Britt were seen spending time together in Instagram pictures as uploaded by Graham himself.
- KJ Apa (2019) – Rumor
- Paul Floyd – She later started dating Paul Floyd. The couple got engaged in May 2022 and tied the knot in April 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Long braided hairstyle
- Kewpie-doll eyes
32-25-32 in or 81-63.5-81 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe size 6 (US).
She was announced as a global ambassador for Tommy Hilfiger in 2012.
Best Known For
Playing Cara in Dan in Real Life (2007), had recurring roles in the TV series Life Unexpected for her role as Lux Cassidy (from 2010 to 2011), and for playing Trixie Stone in The Tenth Circle (2008).
She debuted with the 2003 film The Ghost Club for her role as Carrie. Britt was also nominated with Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Movie.
First TV Show
Robertson guest appeared in the American fantasy / action-adventure TV series Sheena in the episode titled “Buried Secrets” for her role as Little Sheena in 2000.
She works with a trainer to do hiking, weight training, boxing, and pilates.
Britt Robertson Favorite Things
- Designer – Tommy Hilfiger
- Color – Teal Blue
Source – LuckyMag.com, MTV.com
Britt Robertson Facts
- She was born in North Carolina but grew up in South Carolina in the USA.
- Britt is good friends with actress Mahaley Manning.
- She has a total of 3 brothers and 3 sisters and Britt is the oldest among them.
- She likes to wear J Brand’s jeans and Obey shirts.
- For her debut movie, she stayed with her grandparents in Chester for a couple of months.