Dyl, D balls, Dob, Dobs
New York, New York, USA
Dylan attended and graduated from Mira Costa High School in 2009. Later in the fall of 2009, Dylan had planned to enroll himself at Syracuse University in NY to major in film, but her dropped that plan and moved to Los Angeles to pursue his career in the show business.
- Father – Patrick O’Brien (Camera Operator)
- Mother – Lisa O’Brien (Former Actress)
- Siblings – Julia O’Brien (Sister)
He hasn’t released any music, though.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
69 kg or 152 pounds
Dylan O’Brien dated –
- Britt Robertson (2011-Present) – Actor Dylan met Robertson, the first time in 2011 when they were filming for the teen rom-com film The First Time. The duo started dating in September 2011 and are still seeing each other.
Race / Ethnicity
His ancestry includes English, Italian, Irish, and Spanish.
Tall body frame
Dylan O’Brien’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 39 in or 99 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 29 in or 74 cm
He has not revealed his shoe size.
He has not endorsed any brand.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Co-starring as “Stiles” Stilinski in the MTV series Teen Wolf since 2011.
He has served as the drummer for the rock band Slow Kids at Play.
Dylan appeared in an American improvised 2012 comedy film High Road for his role as Jimmy.
First TV Show
His debut TV show is MTV’s Teen Wolf, where he co-stars as “Stiles” Stilinski. He is doing the TV series since 2011, when it started.
He does not seems to put much effort in terms of workouts and diet.
Dylan O’Brien Favorite Things
- Food – Fatburger
- TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Movie – Never Been Kissed (1999)
- Website – mlb.com
Source – Seventeen
Dylan O’Brien Facts
- He was born in New York City, but raised in Springfield Township, New Jersey.
- At the age of 12, his family relocated to Hermosa Beach, California.
- He has a dog named, Maggie.
- Dylan is a fan of New York Mets fan, as per his Twitter page.
- He has a celebrity crush on Chloe Moretz, Emma Stone, and Anna Faris.
- He had his first kiss, when he was 14.
- He considers his dream job to be the “General Manager for the Mets”.
- Dylan thinks that Shia LaBeouf can play the movie version of his life.
- Dylan wants to direct Leonardo DiCaprio, and if Dylan gets a chance to switch places with anyone, it would be Martin Scorsese.
- He has a habit of biting his nails. Ew! it’s a worst habit.
- Follow him on Twitter.