Dyl, D balls, Dob, Dobs
New York, New York, USA
Dylan attended and graduated from Mira Costa High School in 2009. Later in the fall of 2009, Dylan had planned to enroll himself at Syracuse University in NY to major in film, but he dropped that plan and moved to Los Angeles to pursue his career in the show business.
- Father – Patrick O’Brien (Camera Operator)
- Mother – Lisa O’Brien (Former Actress)
- Siblings – Julia O’Brien (Sister)
He hasn’t released any music, though.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
69 kg or 152 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dylan O’Brien dated –
- Britt Robertson (2012-2018) – Actor Dylan met Robertson, the first time in 2012 when they were filming for the teen rom-com film The First Time. The duo gradually started dating in 2012. There were rumors of their breakup in January 2018 but they went strong. Finally, it was revealed in December 2018 that they had already separated.
- Chloe Grace Moretz (2018) – In 2018, after splitting with Britt, Dylan was seen leaving The Nice Guy and spending time with her. Overall, this was a rumor as nothing was confirmed by either side.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White & Hispanic)
He has Irish ancestry on his father’s side while he is of English, Italian, and Spanish descent on his mother’s side.
Tall body frame
Best Known For
Co-starring as “Stiles” Stilinski in the MTV series Teen Wolf from 2011 to 2017.
He has served as the drummer for the rock band Slow Kids at Play.
Dylan appeared in an American improvised 2012 comedy film High Road for his role as Jimmy.
First TV Show
His debut TV show is MTV’s Teen Wolf, where he co-stars as “Stiles” Stilinski. He is doing the TV series since 2011 when it started.
Dylan O’Brien Favorite Things
- Food – Fatburger
- TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Movie – Never Been Kissed (1999)
- Website – mlb.com
Source – Seventeen.com
Dylan O’Brien Facts
- He was born in New York City but raised in Springfield Township, New Jersey.
- At the age of 12, his family relocated to Hermosa Beach, California.
- He has a dog named, Maggie.
- Dylan is a fan of the New York Mets.
- He has a celebrity crush on Chloe Moretz, Emma Stone, and Anna Faris.
- He had his first kiss when he was 14.
- He considers his dream job to be the “General Manager for the Mets”.
- Dylan thinks that Shia LaBeouf can play the movie version of his life.
- Dylan wants to direct Leonardo DiCaprio, and if Dylan gets a chance to switch places with anyone, it would be Martin Scorsese.
- He has a habit of biting his nails.