Southwark, London, England, United Kingdom
He was mostly homeschooled.
- Father – Mark Ernest Sangster (Actor, Musician and Film Editor)
- Mother – Anastasia “Tasha” (Bertram) (Actor)
- Siblings – Ava Sangster (Younger Sister)
- Others – Barbara (Randolph) Bertram (Great-Grandmother), Anthony Bertram (Great-Grandfather) (Novelist)
Thomas Sangster can be contacted through these agencies –
- Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
- Magnolia Entertainment
Bass, guitar, drums
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
66 kg or 145½ pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Thomas Sangster has dated –
- Patience Harding (2008-2009) – He was romantically linked with Patience Harding from 2008 to 2009.
- Isabella Melling (2012-2016) – In December 2012, he started dating former child actress, Isabella Melling. They made several public appearances when together such as at the 2016 London Critics’ Circle Film Awards in January 2016. There were rumors of them splitting in July 2016. But, because, the couple remained private about their personal life, it couldn’t be confirmed.
- Talulah Riley (2021-Present) – Thomas met actress Talulah Riley in 2021 on the set of their movie, Pistol and they later started dating. The couple made their red carpet debut in March 2022 at the 2022 British Academy Film Awards Gala Dinner.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Scottish ancestry on his dad’s side while he is of Cornish and Welsh descent on his mom’s side.
He was raised Catholic.
But, he doesn’t go to Church now and is not practicing any religion. But, he respects others’ religions.
Best Known For
Portraying Newt in the science fiction action film series The Maze Runner, and as Jojen Reed in the HBO’s fantasy drama series Game of Thrones from 2013 to 2014.
He is also known for voicing the role of Ferb Fletcher in the animated comedy series Phineas and Ferb from 2007 to 2015.
In 2002, he debuted with short film Mrs. Meitlemeihr for his role as Boy 1.
First TV Show
In 2002, Thomas made an appearance in TV mini-series Stig of the Dump to play the role as Barney in 6 episodes.
Thomas Brodie-Sangster Favorite Things
- Ice Cream Flavor – Chocolate
- Clothing Item – Vintage Suit
- Country – United States
Source – Gurl.com, Telegraph
Thomas Brodie-Sangster Facts
- Thomas’s career started in 1999.
- In 2014, he appeared in the music videos of The Luka State’s “30 Minute Break” and “Rain” as a boyfriend.
- Before he got the role of Newt in The Maze Runner film series, he had not even read the novel. You must be aware that the film series is based on the novel of the same name.
- If he weren’t an actor, he would have been either a car racing driver or pilot (where he would be flying planes).
- Thomas is the second cousin of actor Hugh Grant.
- He plays guitar left-handedly.
- To play Sam in Love Actually (2003), he learned to play drums from his dad, who is a musician.
- He is also a part of the family band (consisting of his dad, mom, sister and himself), Winnet, where he plays the bass. He joined the band in January 2010.
- He has a big love for cars and motorcycles and leather jackets. At age 16, he got his first scooter for going to school.
- He is good friends with Dylan O’Brien, Will Poulter, and Kaya Scodelario.
- He was once denied of a pint in a bar as he looked underage and wasn’t carrying an ID proof. He even took out his phone and showed them his IMDb profile and that he has appeared in so and so films and shows. Still, they didn’t serve him any alcohol but took his autograph.
- He considers himself like Ferb (a cartoon character from Phineas and Ferb) as he is shy and stays mostly quiet even at the parties.
- From 2006 to 2013, he ran a company called “Brodie Films” to help new talent. The company stopped their functions in May 2013.
- Get to know more about Thomas on Twitter.