Kaya Rose Humphrey
Kaya attended Islington Arts and Media School in London, UK. But, she faced the problem of bullying during school time. She spent her childhood with low self respect, and this is where her passion to become an actress was born.
- Father – Roger Humphrey (English) (Died on November 22, 2010)
- Mother – Katia Scodelario (Brazilian)
- Siblings – Unknown
As a model, she was signed to Model1 for all the assignments from 2008 until 2013.
Later, she signed with Curtis Brown Management.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaya Scodelario dated –
- Jack O’Connell (2007-2009) – Kaya dated with her Skins co-star, Jack O’Connell from 2007 to June 2009. They separated amicably and still are good friends.
- Elliott Tittensor (2009-2014) – British actor, Elliott Tittensor started dating her in and around September 2009. Kaya assisted him in a court case in the past and this made their relationship more well known. The couple called it quits in 2014.
- Benjamin Walker (2014-Present) – Actor Benjamin Walker and Kaya started dating after they met during the filming of The Moon and the Sun in April 2014. On December 28, 2014, they got engaged and married in December 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Thin body frame
32-23-34 in or 81-58.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
As a model and actress, she didn’t endorse any brand.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing the enigmatic Effy Stonem in the E4 teen drama series Skins from 2007 to 2010 and 2013 in a total of 26 episodes.
Kaya debuted with 2009 British science fiction drama film Moon in which she played the role as Eve.
First TV Show
Kaya appeared first in British teen drama television show Skins in 2007 where she played Effy Stonem in a total of 26 episodes.
Kaya says she can eat whatever she wants and still does not puts on weight, just because she has a fast metabolism. Her metabolism may become slow, after she turns 30.
Kaya Scodelario Favorite Things
Kaya Scodelario Facts
- She suffers from dyslexia.
- She uses her mother’s last name, instead of her father.
- Her mother is Brazilian while her dad is English. Her mom relocated to England in 1990.
- Her parents divorced when she was a child.
- She is fluent in Portuguese and English.
- In August 2012, she appeared on the cover of Elle Korea.
- She has appeared in Plan B’s couple of music videos such as “Stay Too Long” (2009), “She Said” (2010), “Love Goes Down” (2010) and others.
- In 2010, Kaya was placed at #13 in FHM’s 100 World’s Sexiest Women (UK edition).
- Connect with her on Twitter and Instagram.