|Benjamin Walker Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 21, 1982|
Benjamin Walker is an American actor, stand-up comedian, and voice actor. He is known for his roles like Abraham Lincoln in the dark fantasy action horror film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Erik Gelden in the series Jessica Jones, Harlon Block in the war film Flags of Our Fathers, Zeke Sikes in the neo-noir crime film Shimmer Lake, Varnay in the action thriller film The Ice Road, Terrance Randall in the fantasy historical drama series The Underground Railroad, Kevin Connolly in the television drama film Muhammad Ali‘s Greatest Fight, and George Pollard, Jr. in the adventure-drama film In the Heart of the Sea. Benjamin Walker has also gained acclaim with his role as Andrew Jackson in the musical Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson as well as for playing the role of Patrick Bateman in the Broadway musical adaptation of the novel American Psycho.
Benjamin Walker Davis
Benjamin Walker Scodelario-Davis (né Davis)
Cartersville, Bartow County, Georgia, United States
Benjamin Walker studied at Cartersville High School in Cartersville and the Interlochen Arts Academy near Traverse City. Afterward, he graduated from the Juilliard School in New York City in 2004.
Actor, Stand-up Comedian, Voice Actor
- Father – Greg Davis (Owned a movie rental store and worked in financial services)
- Mother – Jeannine (née Walker) (Music Teacher)
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
- Others – Farrell Jack Davis (Paternal Grandfather), Juanita Pearl Elliott (Paternal Grandmother), Grady Walker (Maternal Grandfather), Annie Novyce Simonton (Maternal Grandmother), Roger Humphrey (Father-In-Law), Katia Scodelario (Mother-In-Law), Donald J. Gummer (Former Father-In-Law) (Sculptor), Meryl Streep (Former Mother-In-Law) (Actor)
Benjamin Walker has been signed with –
- Curtis Brown Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $6 Million.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Benjamin Walker has dated –
- Mamie Gummer (2008-2013) – In 2008, he started going out with actor Mamie Gummer and the duo got engaged the following year. They married in 2011 and lived in an apartment in Park Slope, Brooklyn. However, in 2013, it was reported that they had amicably separated and planned to divorce.
- Kaya Scodelario (2014-Present) – Walker began dating Brazilian-English actor Kaya Scodelario in April 2014, during the filming of the action-adventure fantasy film The King’s Daughter in which they co-starred. On December 28, 2014, they got engaged and married in late 2015. Both adopted the surname “Scodelario-Davis” and they were blessed with a son in November 2016. It was revealed in September 2021 that they were expecting their 2nd child together. The couple welcomed their 2nd child in January 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Benjamin Walker is of English, German, Swiss-German, and Welsh descent.
Benjamin Walker Facts
- As there was already a “Benjamin Davis” registered with the Screen Actors Guild, he took his mother’s maiden name as his stage name.
- He made his theatrical film debut by playing the role of 19-year-old Alfred Kinsey in the 2004 biographical drama film Kinsey.
- He was cast as Jim in the 2005 biographical film The Notorious Bettie Page, which revolves around the 1950s pinup and bondage model Bettie Page.
- His performance in the 2019 Broadway revival of All My Sons got him nominated for a Tony Award for “Best Featured Actor in a Play”.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0