|Avary Anderson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 12, 2006|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Avary Anderson is an American actress, model, and dancer who is known for having been cast as Riley Kane in A Belle for Christmas and as Chelsea in Cecil.
Plano, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Avary Anderson attended Ann Carroll School of Dance located in Franklin, Williamson County, Tennessee, United States. She has also taken lessons at The Actor’s School in Franklin, Tennessee.
Actress, Dancer, Model
- Father – Gary T. Anderson
- Mother – Janelle Hoisington
- Siblings – Amanda Anderson (Older Sister), Ashlee Anderson (Older Sister), Brock Anderson (Older Brother)
Avary Anderson is represented by –
- Kim Dawson Agency
- Abrams Artists Agency
- Mavrick Agency
- The Block Agency
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- A beauty spot above her lips
- Lean body
Avary Anderson has done endorsement work for a couple of brands which include the likes of Old Navy, Apple, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, Pigeon Forge Tourism, and Belk.
She has also either endorsed or promoted a few brands through social media which include Wild Clover Jewelry.
Avary Anderson Facts
- She is the youngest siblings.
- She was just 5 years old when she started with her career in the entertainment industry as an actor as well as a model. It was her mother who first sent Avary Anderson’s snapshots to a couple of agencies in Los Angeles.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Riley Kane in the family comedy-drama film, A Belle for Christmas, in the year 2014. Directed by Jason Dallas and written by Jake Helgren, the film’s cast comprised of actors like Dean Cain, Kristy Swanson, Jet Jurgensmeyer, Haylie Duff, Meyrick Murphy, Christina Mandrell, Connor Berry, and Irlene Mandrell.
- In 2015, Avary Anderson was cast as Young Sam in the short romantic comedy film, Between Rock and a Hard Place.
- She made her first TV show appearance by bringing to life the character of Young Regina in an episode titled The Hungover Games of the comedy sitcom, Still the King, in August 2017. The lead cast of the show included actors Billy Ray Cyrus, Joey Lauren Adams, Madison Iseman, Travis Nicholson, Lacey Chabert, and Leslie David Baker.
- During her spare time, she enjoys activities like singing, vlogging, and skiing.
- She loves hanging out with her friends and has uploaded a number of pictures on Instagram to prove the same.
- Avary Anderson has also been cast in the short sci-fi project titled Rite of Passage.
- In 2019, she portrayed the character of Chelsea in the family comedy film, Cecil, whose cast included the likes of Jason London, Jenna von Oÿ, Mary Alfred Thoma, Christa Beth Campbell, Sark Asadourian, Jay Dee Walters, Valerie Jane Parker, and Aaron Munoz.
Featured Image by Avary Anderson / Instagram