Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
As she didn’t want to sacrifice her high school education for her acting career, Madison Iseman decided to graduate from high school and at the age of 16, she was ready to turn all her attention to her acting career.
- Father – John Iseman
- Mother – Susan Iseman
- Siblings – Jonathan Iseman (Older Brother)
Madison Iseman is represented by Los Angeles based Zero Gravity Management.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madison Iseman has dated –
- Jack Dodge – In the last months of 2014 and early months of 2015, Madison was reported to be in a relationship with YouTube star, Jack Dodge. They were pretty open about their relationship and regularly posted pictures of them together on their social media accounts.
- Spencer Sutherland (2015-Present) – According to reports, Madison started dating singer Spencer Sutherland in the summer of 2015. The earliest social media post hinting at their relationship was posted in September 2015 by her as she posted pictures of them together to wish her boyfriend on his birthday.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She tends to go for various blonde hued highlights.
- Petite figure
- Green eyes
- Sharp jawline
In July 2013, Iseman was cast in a TV commercial for Elantra GLS car from automobile giant, Hyundai.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Charlotte in the comedy TV series, Still the King.
- Being cast in one of the supporting roles in the action adventure movie, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle. The movie had stars such as Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, and Nick Jonas in the leading roles.
- Having made guest appearances in the popular TV series such as Henry Danger and Modern Family.
In 2013, she made her theatrical film debut in the family drama movie, Second Chances.
First TV Show
In 2013, Madison made her first TV show appearance as herself on Extra.
After realizing that she was living a very unhealthy lifestyle that was having negative impacts emotionally as well as physically, she decided to make positive changes.
She makes sure that she is hitting the gym on a daily basis. She is also very particular about her diet and tries to ensure that she is eating healthy food only. However, she doesn’t restrict her diet intake and eats according to her appetite.
Madison Iseman Favorite Things
- Nashville Spot – Centennial Park
- Music – Acoustic, Rock, and EDM
- Dream TV Series She Wants To Work In – Vampire Diaries
- Social Media Platform – Instagram
- Movie – The Impossible (2012)
- TV Show – Californication
- Workout Song – Never Be Like You by Flume featuring Kai
- Country Song – Definitely Something by Carrie Underwood
- Food – Pizza
- Dessert – Chocolate Lava Cake
- Beauty Inspiration – Jennifer Aniston
- Designers – Zara, TopShop, and BCBG
- Guilty Food Pleasures – Pizza, Pasta, Garlic bread, and Dark chocolate
- Celebrity Crush – Ryan Reynolds
Madison Iseman Facts
- She wanted to become an actress from a very young age. However, as her school didn’t have a drama program, she had to sate her creative cravings by making horror movies with her friends.
- At the age of 13, she went to New York City and was almost signed by a manager. But she decided that she wanted to complete her high school first.
- After she graduated from high school, she moved to Los Angeles with her mother, who stayed with her for about a year.
- For her role in Still the King, she had to give multiple auditions that were spaced out over several months.
- In her teens, she was briefly more interested in becoming an editor instead of an actor.
- She also used to post covers of various hit songs on her YouTube channel. And, the channel was instrumental in helping her bag her role in Still the King, as the show producers got convinced that she could pull off a role that had musical influence.
- She is a huge supporter of the charitable organization, Start With One – Kenya, which focuses on providing clean drinking water, micro-finance, and healthcare for the underprivileged in Kenya.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Madison Iseman / Instagram