|Lacey Chabert Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 1982|
Lacey Chabert is an American actress and voice actress who is best known for her role as Claudia Salinger in Party of Five (1994-2000). She has also appeared in various other TV shows and movies such as Hercules, Ghost Whisperer, Young Justice, A Royal Christmas, Mean Girls, Lost in Space, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, and The Brooke Ellison Story. As a voice actress, she has lent her voice to numerous characters like Melanie Staples in Scooby-Doo! Mecha Mutt Menace, Betina in Rayman: The Animated Series, Eliza Thornberry in The Wild Thornberrys, Katy in Stuart Little: The Animated Series, Gwen Stacy in The Spectacular Spider-Man, and Daisy Johnson in The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.
Lacey Nicole Chabert
Esmeralda Belle Jane, Lay Lay, Dynamite Termite
Purvis, Mississippi, United States
Actress, voice actress
- Father – Tony Chabert (Oil company maintenance operations representative)
- Mother – Julie Johnson
- Siblings – TJ (Younger Brother), Wendy (Older Sister) (Died in 2021), Chrissy (Older Sister)
Sara Ramaker from Paradigm Talent Agency represents Lacey Chabert.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lacey Chabert has dated –
- David Nehdar (2013-Present) – Lacey Chabert started dating David Nehdar long time back. The relationship became public due to their marriage in December 2013. In September 2016, she gave birth to a daughter, Julia Mimi Bella.
Note – Before dating Nehdar, she had two serious relationships, out of which one was with her high school boyfriend with whom she is still in touch.
Race / Ethnicity
Lacey is of Scottish, English, and remote Italian descent on her mother’s side while she has Cajun, Sicilian and English ancestry due to her father.
37-24-35 in or 94-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
As her character Eliza Thornberry, Lacey appeared in TV adverts for
- Burger King Big Kids Meal (voiceover)
- Nickelodeon’s Scratch and Sniff Cards in Post’s Alphabits Cereal
The other brands for which she has done TV commercials are –
- Triaminic Cough Syrup
- Zest soap
- Secret Beauties dolls
- Eastman Kodak Company’s “The Yearbook Click”
Lacey Chabert appeared in a Hi-C TV ad in 1993.
Best Known For
- Playing Claudia Salinger in the television drama Party of Five as a child actress.
- Voicing Eliza Thornberry in the animated series The Wild Thornberrys.
She made her movie debut with a role of Baby June Hovick in 1993 TV film Gypsy.
Her theatrical film debut happened with science fiction film Lost in Space in 1998 where she played Penny Robinson.
First TV Show
Lacey made her first physical TV show appearance in 1992 with ABC soap opera All My Children as Bianca Montgomery.
Lacey keeps her petite and svelte figure in the best shape possible with Physique 57 workout routines. For the uninitiated, Physique 57 is similar to Barre workout routines, only more intensive. For such exercises, the body weight is used as resistance. The initial focus is to put strain on arms, butt, thighs and abs and then, employs series of stretching moves to relieve aching muscles.
Further, she keeps a pair of dumbbells around at her home. So, whenever, she has some leisurely time in her hands, she tries to get in a small and intense workout.
She doesn’t follow any specific diet and tries to include as much as possible lean protein in her eating plan along with plenty of fruits and vegetables.
Lacey Chabert Favorite Things
- Perfume – Peace by Bond No. 9
- Massage Salon – Burke Williams in Santa Monica
Source – Allure.com
Lacey Chabert Facts
- Lacey Chabert has four dogs – Abu and three Chihuahuas named Teacup, Teaspoon & Tealeaf.
- While growing up, Lacey wanted to become a waitress. So, when her sister opened a restaurant in Mississippi, she worked as a waitress for a few days.
- In 2005, along with Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, and Amanda Seyfried, Lacey won the “Best On-Screen Team” award at the MTV Movie Awards for Mean Girls.
- Chabert has been included in Maxim magazine’s “Hot 100” list on four occasions – 2005, 2007, 2008, and 2014.
- Her role model is her mother, who raised her and her three siblings alone with limited financial resources.
- She is a keen photographer and has supported various initiatives that encourage teenagers to spend their time in more productive and creative way.
- She has done voiceover work for the Princess Elise character in the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 game Sonic the Hedgehog.
- She had to pull out from voicing Meg Griffin in the animated series Family Guy as she was already bogged down with her school work and her work in Party of Five.
- She has been featured as a cover girl for Maxim magazine twice – January 2007 and November 2013.
- In 2005, she was included at #99 in the “The Greatest: 100 Greatest Kid Stars” list by the VH1 TV network.
- In 1985, she was named “World’s Baby Petite” at the World’s Our Little Miss Scholarship Competition.
- As of January 2022, she has appeared in 27 Hallmark Channel films. Due to this, she has often been referred to as the ‘Queen of Hallmark Christmas Movies’ by various media sources.
- She has been featured in blogs and magazines such as Stuff, People, Saturday Night, and Entertainment Weekly.
- In March 2022, it was revealed that Lacey had signed a new multi-picture deal with Hallmark Channel.