|Amanda Seyfried Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1985|
Amanda Michelle Seyfried is an American actress, model, voiceover artist, and singer. This Hollywood A-list actress broke into acting as a child actress before embarking on highly acclaimed supporting roles in blockbuster movies like Mean Girls (2004), Nine Lives (2005), and Alpha Dog (2006). The actress won the “Best Actress” award for Nine Lives at Locarno International Film Festival. Amanda’s major breakthrough came from the musical sensational movie Mamma Mia! (2008), where she played a dim-witted friend named Sophie Sheridan. She again reprised the same role in the sequel Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again in 2018.
Seyfried played the lead role in Dear John (2010) opposite Channing Tatum, which was bombarded with mixed reviews. This sexy actress also appeared in the Oscar-nominated Les Misérables in 2012 and is also the board member of the NGO INARA, which looks after the refugee children.
Amanda Michelle Seyfried
Minge, Mandy, Anxiety Girl
Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
Seyfried graduated in 2003 from William Allen High School, Allentown, Pennsylvania. She then joined Fordham University to complete her education but dropped out as she secured a role in Mean Girls.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Model, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Jack Seyfried (Pharmacist)
- Mother – Ann (née Sander) (Occupational Therapist)
- Sibling – Jennifer Seyfried (Older Sister) (Musician)
- Others – Richard R. Seyfried (Paternal Grandfather), Barbara Ebert (Paternal Grandmother), Guifford Henrice Sander, Sr. (Maternal Grandfather), Janet L. Williams (Maternal Grandmother)
Amanda Seyfried is signed with –
- Innovative Artists
- 2B Management
- Management Artists Syndication
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda Seyfried has dated –
- Micah Alberti (2002-2006) – Amanda dated Micah for 4 years. She first met him on the set of the TV series “All My Children”. Micah is her first serious boyfriend.
- Emile Hirsch (2005) – The two dated in 2005 after meeting on the sets of the movie “Alpha Dog”.
- Jesse Marchant (2006-2008) – Later Amanda dated Jesse, a Canadian singer. But, she was so impressed by meeting Dominic Cooper during the sets of the movie Mamma Mia! in 2008 that she left Jesse.
- Dominic Cooper (2008-2010) – After meeting Cooper, she felt an intense effect on her career. She dated him from 2008 to May 2010. Then, they said that they are taking a break.
- Alexander Skarsgård (2008) – In the year 2008, she was romantically involved with Swedish actor Alexander Skarsgård.
- Ryan Phillippe (2010-2011) – Amanda first met Ryan at a Halloween party thrown by Kate Hudson in October 2010. They started dating from that time up to May 2011.
- Andrew Joblon (2011) – This American businessman had dated briefly with Seyfried. They started dating in August 2011 but were soon separated.
- James Franco (2012) – In 2012, James Franco and Amanda shot the biographical drama film Lovelace (2013) together. It was reported that the actors have taken their on-screen relationship to off-screen as well. However, later this proved to be a RUMOR.
- Josh Hartnett (January 2012 – June 2012) – American actor had dated for a short time in 2012.
- Desmond Harrington (2012-2013) – American actor, Desmond started dating Amanda in July 2012. Desmond, who is 9 years older than her separated in April 2013.
- Ben Barnes (2013) – English actor, Ben Barnes dated Amanda briefly from May to July 2013.
- Justin Long (2013-2015) – Amanda started dating relationship with actor Justin Long in October 2013, which continued for two years until September 2015, which is when they called it quits. They had initially met through Instagram in 2013.
- Thomas Sadoski (2016-Present) – In February 2016, Amanda started dating actor Thomas Sadoski. On September 12, 2016, the couple’s engagement was announced. In March 2017, they got married in a private ceremony and she also gave birth to the couple’s first child, a daughter named Nina Sadoski Seyfried, on March 24, 2017. In September 2020, the couple gave birth to their second child, a son named Tommy.
Race / Ethnicity
Amanda has German ancestry with partial amounts of Swiss-German, English, Scottish, Welsh, and Scots-Irish/Northern Irish lineage.
- Long Blonde Hair
- Most unique visages in Hollywood
- Full lips
- Glowing complexion
Cle de Peau Beaute, Movado, Esquire
She has appeared in print ads for Limited Too.
Best Known For
Her roles in movies like Nine Lives (2005), Mamma Mia! (2008), Jennifer’s Body (2009), Dear John (2010). Also, her role as Sarah Henrickson in the TV series Big Love (2006-2011).
“Mamma Mia! The Movie Soundtrack” is the soundtrack album of the 2008 musical film Mamma Mia! The CD contains 17 tracks out of which 8 songs have been sung /contributed by Amanda Seyfried.
2004 teen comedy film Mean Girls for her role as Karen Smith. She won the “MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Team”, shared with Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, and Lacey Chabert.
First TV Show
American TV soap opera As the World Turns for her role as “Lucinda Marie “Lucy” Montgomery #2″. She acted in 27 episodes from 1991 to 2001. However, this show ran for 54 years on TV.
Harley Pasternak is the celebrity trainer with whom the Hollywood hottie Amanda Seyfried is working. Harley has also worked with Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Megan Fox, Milla Jovovich, Kanye West, and others.
Amanda follows Pasternak’s 5-Factor program. Amanda is made to go through various phases.
Phase 1 – Do 5 minutes of Cardio Warmup
Phase 2 – Do another 5 minutes of “Dumbbell Bent Over Rows” which aims at building upper strength. Pick the weights according to your body limits.
Phase 3 – Do 5 minutes of Reverse lunges to strengthen the lower body.
Phase 4 – To build core strength, do 5 minutes of Double Crunch.
Phase 5 – Now burn your fat with fat-burning cardio work. Do it for at least 5 minutes.
See her workout routine and diet plan.
Amanda Seyfried Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – She is a foodie and likes everything
- Favorite Movies – Mamma Mia! (2008)
- Favorite Hairstyle – Wavy Hair
- Favorite Lipstick Color – Red
- Favorite Nails Color – Pink
- Favorite Accessory – Bags
- Favorite Brand – Miu Miu, Prada
- Favorite Color – Green
Amanda Seyfried Facts
- Amanda’s last name is pronounced as Sigh-Fred.
- Amanda Seyfried started her career as a child model when she was 11.
- Amanda suffers from anxiety and panic attacks.
- She has worked as a waitress before.
- She left her college after winning a role in the movie Mean Girls.
- She has an Australian shepherd pet dog – Finn.
- In 2003, Seyfried auditioned for the role of Regina George in the movie “Mean Girls” but that role was offered to Rachel McAdams.
- Her older sister, Jennifer Seyfried is a musician in the Philadelphia organ-driven rock band – Love City.
- She brought to life the character of Cosette, the illegitimate daughter of Fantine who is kept by the Thénardiers until Valjean buys her from them, in the 2012 epic historical period musical film, Les Misérables.
- As a voice actress, she made her theatrical film debut by proving vocals to the character of Mary Katherine “M.K.” Bomba, Professor Bomba’s 17-year-old daughter, in the 2013 3D computer-animated action-adventure film, Epic.
- In the year 2008, she made her TV show debut as a voiceover artist by voicing the character of Amy in an episode titled Escape from Pearl Bailey of the animated show, American Dad!.
- In 2011, she was ranked #1 in the People magazine’s list of “25 Beauties (and Hotties) at 25”.
- Amanda likes dancing, singing, painting, and playing tennis.
- She prefers lipstick over lip gloss.
- Amanda likes to collect taxidermy (the animal’s body).
- She also likes to collect jeans, no matter how expensive they are.
- She is also a trained classical singer.
- In 2020, she played the role of Susanna in the psychological horror film, You Should Have Left.
- She has been good friends with actress Jennifer Carpenter.
- She was first offered the role of Gamora in the Guardians of the Galaxy which she turned down. Olivia Wilde was also offered this role. It was later played by Zoe Saldana.
- Amanda’s first-ever magazine cover shoot was in 2003 for Entertainment Weekly’s September 2003 issue. However, she wasn’t the highlighted star on the cover. In fact, it was Clay Aiken. Amanda was one of the screaming female fans visible on Clay’s Aviator sunglasses.
- In October 2021, during an appearance on Late Night with Seth Meyers, Amanda revealed that she was tested positive for COVID-19 in March 2021. Amanda also revealed that she had received the COVID-19 vaccine shot just 2 days before she got sick.
- In September 2022, Amanda won the Emmy Award for “Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited or Anthology Series or Movie” for her portrayal of Elizabeth Holmes in The Dropout.
- During the 2023 Golden Globes, Amanda won the award for “Best Actress – Miniseries or Television Film” for her work in The Dropout.
- In January 2023, she won the 2023 Critics Choice Award for “Best Actress in a Limited Series or Movie Made for Television” for her role as Elizabeth Holmes in The Dropout.
i really like amanda seyfried, im a filipina from philippines and im 16 years old. and one of my dream now is to visit new york someday, because she live there. i dont dream that i can met her or what.? cuz its too impossible to happen haha. im her number 1 fan here in the philippines. i really love her :)))
i do love amanda seyfried! she’s amazing! very good actress, very good singer, very beautiful, smart..all.. etc… she’s my role model… i would love to see her,if ever.. 🙂 she’s one of a kind… there’s a lot more positive compliment , i want to say about her.. oh gosh… she’s awesome… i don’t how am i going to explain this but i love her a lot… i am her avid fan.. me too i am filipina!
her eyes are blue! and her breast size is more like D than C, she’s got big boobs people.
She says she has green eyes. 🙂
Her eyes are more green than blue
ya. definitely a D of some sort if her bust is 36 and her waist is 25. like a 32D or so.
Amanda’s actual weight is closer to 130 lbs than to 108 lbs though that’s what she weighed when she played cosette in Les Miserables in 2013 she and Thomas Sadoski married on March 12th 2017 and welcomed their first child a daughter on March 22nd though they’ve yet to reveal any details about the birth other than mom and baby being healthy
D is Amanda’s cup size though she has gone down to a C during a few of her movies notably Les Miserables when she went down to 48.988800 kilos or 108 lbs her eyes are green but sometimes appear blue in certain lighting or when she’s wearing certain clothing for instance on the Red Carpet at the last word premiere on March 1st her eyes appeared slightly blue because her dress was navy blue/black with green and white floral pattern never mind she was nearly 9 months pregnant with her daughter at that premiere the baby arrived one week late on March 19th she and Thomas eloped on what had been her due-date March 12th also Liza Minnelli’s birthday and Paul & Linda McCartney’s wedding anniversary this year they would’ve been married 48 years
Dobry den chtela jsem rict ze se mi velmi libi Amanda Seyfried jak hrala ve filmu Mamma mia…hrala tam fakt nadherne…aj zpiva tam nadherne…je fakt naprosto uzasna…se vsim vsasy jak se rika…libi se mi velmi v tom video Lay all your love on me z filmu Mamma mia…Je fakt velmi nadherna…je to nadherne video…libi se mi ze je to na plazi…je to cele takove hodne romanticke…oba dva jste to zazpivali nadherne…aj Dominic Cooper pokud to jmeno pisu spravne…Nadhera…