|Maite Perroni Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 9, 1983|
Maite Perroni is a Mexican actor, voice actor, singer, songwriter, writer, and producer who rose to popularity in 2004 as a member of the Latin Grammy-nominated Latin pop group RBD, one of the best-selling Latin music artists of all time. Apart from that, she has also been cast in a variety of shows and movies which include El juego de las llaves, Antes muerta que Lichita, Triunfo del amor, Oscuro deseo, Cachito de cielo, RBD: La Familia, Lola, érase una vez, Cuidado con el ángel, Herederos por accident, El arribo de Conrado Sierra, El Origen de los Guardianes, Un gallo con muchos huevos, Doblemente embarazada, Un rescate de huevitos, Selección Canina, Sin ti no puedo, Papá a toda madre, La Gata, Mujeres asesinas, Rebelde, and Cómo Sobrevivir Soltero.
Maite Perroni Beorlegui
Mai, MaiCandy, Maitita, May
Mexico City, Mexico
Los Angeles, California, United States
Perroni attended Televisa’s Centro de Educación Artistica (CEA) to study acting from 1999 to 2000.
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Voice Actor, Producer, Writer
- Father – Javier Perroni
- Mother – Maite Beorlegui
- Siblings – Adolfo Perroni (Younger Brother), Francisco Perroni (Younger Brother)
- Others – Agustín Perroni Portas (Paternal Grandfather), María Teresa Hernández Fuentes (Paternal Grandmother)
Maite Perroni has been represented by Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Latin pop, pop
Her net worth had been $6 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maite Perroni has dated –
- Guido Laris (2005-2008) – From 2005 to 2008, Maite was romantically linked to Mexican singer, Guido Laris. She also engaged Guido during this time. But, they finally split in August 2008. He served as the musical director of her own band RBD.
- Eugenio Siller (2009) – She was RUMORed to be dating the Mexican actor Eugenio in July 2009. They first met at CEA, the school, which both attended to study acting back in 1999.
- Carlos de la Mota (2010) – Dominican actor Carlos dated Mexican actress, Maite for a couple of months in 2010.
- Mané De La Parra (2010-2012) – She had a two-year-long relationship with Mexican actor Parra from November 2010 until December 2012.
- Koko Stambuk (2013-2020) – In the year 2013, she began dating Chilean singer-songwriter and producer Koko Stambuk but the couple broke up in 2020.
- Andrés Tovar (2021-Present) – In June 2021, she started going out with producer Andrés Tovar.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and White)
Maite Perroni is of Mexican (Spanish, Italian, and Basque) descent.
34-26-36 in or 87-66-91.5 cm
6.5 (US) or 4 (UK) or 37 (EU)
She is the spokesmodel for NYX Cosmetics.
Maite has appeared in several commercials for Ecologist Green Party of Mexico.
Apart from the above, she has also been featured in Ades Class, Asepxia, Helato de Bonice, Giraffas, Pepsi, Teletón, Hinds, Pantene, and Wal Mart commercials.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Guadalupe “Lupita” Fernández in the TV series Rebelde in 2004.
On August 27, 2013, Maite released her debut album Eclipse de Luna through Warner Music. It charted at #2 in the U.S. Billboard Latin Pop Albums.
She appeared in 2012 film El Arribo de Conrado Sierra for her role as Ninfa Alcantar.
First TV Show
In 2004, she played the role of Guadalupe “Lupita” Fernández in the Mexican telenovela Rebelde.
Maite Perroni Facts
- She was born in Mexico City but grew up in Guadalajara in Mexico (till she was 12).
- She was a member of the Mexican band RBD.
- She really likes roller skating. It is her favorite hobby.
- RBD band (now defunct) made a total of 9 studio albums.
- She is well-versed in Spanish and English.
- RBD released albums in English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- She was named as one of the “Top 10 Latinas to Watch” by Variety in 2015.
- Alongside Iván Sánchez and Christian Vásquez, she co-starred as Sofía in the 2018 romantic comedy film Dibujando el cielo.
- In 2020, she started appearing as Alma Solares, a law school college professor who begins the affair with Darío behind her family’s back, in the thriller drama series Dark Desire (Spanish: Oscuro deseo).